No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(01-03-2023, 01:47 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Long rain last night
Still dark n wet

Taking a break only
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(01-03-2023, 02:33 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Taking a break only

Don't know how is the weather tomorrow morning..........?  Hope it is sunny to go brisk walking............. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(01-03-2023, 02:39 PM)debono Wrote:  Don't know how is the weather tomorrow morning..........?  Hope it is sunny to go brisk walking............. Big Grin

Sunny days no more, likely a cloudy day after an overnight heavy storm

(01-03-2023, 02:39 PM)debono Wrote:  Don't know how is the weather tomorrow morning..........?  Hope it is sunny to go brisk walking............. Big Grin

I was in Hanoi last week, the weather was fantastic, not cold not hot, 18-24 degree but windy, must wear long sleeves after sunset

(01-03-2023, 02:44 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I was in Hanoi last week, the weather was fantastic, not cold not hot, 18-24 degree but windy, must wear long sleeves after sunset

Travel or wk?

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(01-03-2023, 02:49 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Travel or wk?

Travel, free & easy, I also visited Halong Bay, Lao Cai and Sapa on the mountain

Sky still dark dark

(01-03-2023, 02:49 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Travel or wk?

To my surprise Vietnam has progressed so much…even the roadside hawkers can speak basic English.

Night time very busy, all the restaurants, cafes and stores open until midnight. On weekend they set up 5 km long weekend market in the middle of the road

Will MSS say rain stop for the next few days and warm? Rotfl

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(01-03-2023, 03:15 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Will MSS say rain stop for the next few days and warm? Rotfl

The latest forecast says raining every day for the rest of the week.

Drizzling Liao💧💧💧

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(01-03-2023, 03:16 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  The latest forecast says raining every day for the rest of the week.

Their latest can change anytime
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(01-03-2023, 03:15 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Will MSS say rain stop for the next few days and warm? Rotfl

They should send their staff to attend training in Australia where weather forecast is 90% accurate

(01-03-2023, 03:17 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Their latest can change anytime

It is useless forecast, always wrong

the weather will cry non-stop over the weekends
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(01-03-2023, 03:17 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  They should send their staff to attend training in Australia where weather forecast is 90% accurate

That is a good suggestion, then we will have more accurate weather forecast at 90% not the present 50%................ Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like debono's post