SG Talk

Full Version: Shou Zi Chew, a Singaporean or mainland Chinese?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
周受资国籍遭质疑?“他是中国人,不是新加坡人!”

https://www.shicheng.news/v/yBbwz  

Chew is a typical Singaporean dialect sir name. If in China, it should be Zhou, not Chew. Like 周恩来, Zhou En Lai in China. Then his given names, Shou Zi, are in Hanyu Pinin. This is a typical Singaporean names for those 40 year-olds.

knn he was my senior in HC and served NS.
At least he keeps his anglicized surname Chew, unlike some kangtangs even the surname Lee also changed to Li
(06-04-2023, 02:27 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]knn he was my senior in HC and served NS.

Did u all chiong Health Centre?
(06-04-2023, 02:28 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]At least he keeps his anglicized surname Chew, unlike some kangtangs even the surname Lee also changed to Li

you are insulting me - my surname is Li, name is Lou Bei.
(06-04-2023, 02:29 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Did u all chiong Health Centre?

our hang out place is Serene Centre.
是华人就对了,虽然二毛们非常不爽这样的说法,但事实就是酱。

不论黑马白马,会跑的就是好马🐎
China have 1.4billion people and certainly is not short of talents. For Chew to achieved CFO of 2 top global brand and CEO of top social media Co with a billion users in just 10 yrs is a feat. Yet some ministars keep saying Sinkapoor need top foreign IT talent
Quite a number of Singaporean ceos in china companies, and sg/china joint ventures. most keep very low profiles.
Chew 手指?
(06-04-2023, 03:24 PM)Harry Lee Wrote: [ -> ]China have 1.4billion people and certainly is not short of talents. For Chew to achieved CFO of 2 top global brand and CEO of top social media Co with a billion users in just 10 yrs is a feat. Yet  some ministars keep saying Sinkapoor need top foreign IT talent

FT with fake degree from Utron university ?
He is our potential president candidate. Can run for president I sure vote you in..
(06-04-2023, 03:28 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Quite a number of Singaporean ceos in china companies, and sg/china joint ventures. most keep very low profiles.

Very true.

You cannot be smarter than Pinky or ho jinx, else will end up like Dr. Chee or Li Shengwu.
他还是龙的传人 Big Grin
(06-04-2023, 02:27 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]knn he was my senior in HC and served NS.

u all chiong Ho Ching?
(06-04-2023, 08:50 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote: [ -> ]Very true.

You cannot be smarter than Pinky or ho jinx, else will end up like Dr. Chee or Li Shengwu.
Cecas know how to play their game and so they like
He's Sinkie but he is a traitor no different than Dickson Yeo and George Yeo.

A convenient useful idiot doing the bidding of the CCP to whitewash their psyops outlet to the rest of the world. I would not be surprised if US politicians begin to look at SG with more suspicious eyes from now on because SG's name and reputation has already been used as a Trojan Horse for the CCP to advance its influence and interests around the world wherever it is already facing opposition/objection.
(07-04-2023, 07:24 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote: [ -> ]He's Sinkie but he is a traitor no different than Dickson Yeo and George Yeo.

A convenient useful idiot doing the bidding of the CCP to whitewash their psyops outlet to the rest of the world. I would not be surprised if US politicians begin to look at SG with more suspicious eyes from now on because SG's name and reputation has already been used as a Trojan Horse for the CCP to advance its influence and interests around the world wherever it is already facing opposition/objection.

traitor tell story of traitor sound funny.
Ermao so scared of us politicians ah?
Can here and run for ainkie land president. No need to worry abt grilling from parliament.
Americans now want Shouzi to be their president.

https://www.tiktok.com/@passiveincomeeri...bHXK1XRx21
(07-04-2023, 08:00 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]traitor tell story of traitor sound funny.
Actually I detected a monstrous pile of envy! This Based_Tragedy loudy life ma - cannot tahan someone especially a Chinese doing so well! 

This Based_Tragedy maybe he CEO of Toilets at Sembawang Hawker Centre
So what next