SG Talk

Full Version: Dont laugh!HK man regrets migrating to U.K. after failing to find a job, may return
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HK cockroaches are stupid, ignorant and self-centered. I don't live in HK or UK but I know this will be the outcome
hkies 生在福中不知福.
Sunny Tse:
Please don't come back! Hong Kong does not welcome rioters
aiya digital transformation helps employees to work remotely. 2 of my coll/ex-coll from hk get to keep their job when they migrated to uk.
they are doing quite well there. one of them is my new boss  Blush
(06-04-2023, 11:43 PM)Harry Lee Wrote: [ -> ]HK cockroaches are stupid, ignorant and self-centered. I don't live in HK or UK but I know this will be the outcome
hkies 生在福中不知福.

Ya, really is 生在福中不知福... /s 

Their property prices had already dropped by 25%. If you constantly reside there, you can consider buying.

A few days ago, a girl who chose to go there to work said she cried non-stop for many days. She decided there because it is the HQ. Nobody was around to help her. Now, she wishes to move to another country.
These Hongkees can return is not bad.   

They can even be shot dead by the white or black extremists.   

Like the old folks said,

"You can't have your cake and eat it".

They can't have it both ways.
Hkies think too highly of themselves.
Just heard from my son in UK that there were many youngsters drinking and smoking in the public places. These people are usually jobless. This scene was uncommon 30 years ago.
If the British find it difficult to get a job, what the Hkies in UK expect?
(06-04-2023, 11:43 PM)Harry Lee Wrote: [ -> ]HK cockroaches are stupid, ignorant and self-centered. I don't live in HK or UK but I know this will be the outcome
hkies 生在福中不知福.

same as many sinkies, all wanted to migrate to 3rd world countries.
Meanwhile , hkies in SG refuse to go back to hk.

https://youtu.be/akuSIsUp3Wk
Hong Kong's qualifications are not really recognised in UK and EU. You will need to restart again.
(07-04-2023, 07:57 AM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Hong Kong's qualifications are not really recognised in UK and EU. You will need to restart again.
I don't think this is the reason. My cousin's wife, a Malaysian, was jobless in UK for more than 3 years after graduating from a UK University. She got a Singaporean boyfriend,  my cousin, and came to Singapore to find job.
(07-04-2023, 07:20 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote: [ -> ]Ya, really is 生在福中不知福... /s 

I think you dont know what is happening in HK property. Rotfl

https://amp.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/hong...urban-site
ccp trash only knows how to bully other Chinese…sad
"Dont laugh!HK man regrets migrating to U.K. after failing to find a job, may return"

Why dun laugh? The whole world cant stop laughing 🤣
This guy can't even speak English. How does he expect to survive in UK?
All countries should ban entry on these rioters!
(07-04-2023, 09:42 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]"Dont laugh!HK man regrets migrating to U.K. after failing to find a job, may return"

Why dun laugh? The whole world cant stop laughing 🤣

they are laughing at the gayfuk panda lah…stop licking and wake up Laughing
(07-04-2023, 09:55 AM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]they are laughing at the gayfuk panda lah…stop licking and wake up Laughing

Lao gay, is yr mm still smelly today? Yes or no? Laughing
hkies 生在福中不知福.
Hongkies are very naive and boastful. I worked in a foreign bank previously and my hongkies colleagues in hkg are so Yaya. Can plp the British like kings when they were under British rule. Now, what happened?
from my ex-coll's sharing on fb, i can see that he bought 3 storey landed property in cambridge, parked 2 new cars in front of a big garage, planted flowers and mowed the lawn for the very first time in his yard, introduced a new fury member to the family, enrolled his kid in a good high school there, bbq outside the house and enjoyed happy family time.... don't think he gets to enjoy such life in hk  Sad
Freehold landed houses in Cambridge are not that expensive, below S$1.5m can get very good one
(07-04-2023, 09:55 AM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]they are laughing at the gayfuk panda lah…stop licking and wake up Laughing

you should check in IMH
(07-04-2023, 11:44 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]you should check in IMH

why u feeling lonely there? Rolleyes
(07-04-2023, 07:20 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote: [ -> ]Ya, really is 生在福中不知福... /s 

These "cage homes" is a legacy of British colonialism.  No surprise from a person who pretend to be "Han Chinese" has zero knowledge of 鸦片战争 and problem it left ...

".....HK “Small House Policy” introduced by the British in 1972 to win the support of indigenous villagers for development in the New Territories, a vast area of farmland, old villages and new towns.. The policy gives male heirs of indigenous villagers the right to buy land from the government below market rates...those qualify are men who are able to trace their ancestry through a male line to someone resident in the New Territories in 1898 when the British took control (after the Opium War)..."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-hongk...SKCN12B061
(07-04-2023, 09:34 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]I think you dont know what is happening in HK property. Rotfl

With US-aligned forces curtailed, HK gov is now free to build more public housing.
Read here last time that the HK elites sponsored opposition MPs kept shooting down plans for such development in the past.

HK$ 310K for a 27sqm public housing flat which is still cheaper than Spore even when extrapolated to a 108sqm (HDB 5 room) size.