SG Talk

Full Version: Broke My Tooth Today (Eating Pastry From Polar Bakery)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
the Farking pastry so bloody hard............it broke my top left canine (length-wise).......... crying

i had a tooth abscess over the very same tooth for weeks...........the gum also swollen............when i removed the pus, swelling subsided...........the abscess would come back but no more swelling................then today, disaster struck............. crying

how to strengthen my remaining teeth ah ?............. Thinking
(08-04-2023, 06:09 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]the Farking pastry so bloody hard............it broke my top left canine (length-wise).......... crying

i had a tooth abscess over the very same tooth for weeks...........the gum also swollen............when i removed the pus, swelling subsided...........the abscess would come back but no more swelling................then today, disaster struck............. crying

Polar pastry very lousy.
Not the pastry's fault, just a normal sign of aging lah
Means old liao lah. I also lost one of my back molar now left a gap boh gey liao.
(08-04-2023, 06:26 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Not the pastry's fault, just a normal sign of aging lah

(08-04-2023, 06:31 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Means old liao lah. I also lost one of my back molar now left a gap boh gey liao.

When we grow old, our bodies tend to 'disintegrate'..................... crying
(08-04-2023, 06:26 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Not the pastry's fault, just a normal sign of aging lah

i not yet 50yo leh.............but the Polar pastry very tough............hardly any filling......... Angry
(08-04-2023, 06:31 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Means old liao lah. I also lost one of my back molar now left a gap boh gey liao.

i not yet 50yo leh...............you extracted the tooth ?
(08-04-2023, 06:44 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]When we grow old, our bodies tend to 'disintegrate'..................... crying

yes..............only my erection remained strong............ crying
(09-04-2023, 12:02 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]yes..............only my erection remained strong............ crying

do u brush yr teeth at nite ?
(09-04-2023, 01:12 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]do u brush yr teeth at nite ?

yes..............i always rinse with salt water + baking soda................then brush...........

looks like i must do oil-pulling again nightly...............
(08-04-2023, 06:09 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]the Farking pastry so bloody hard............it broke my top left canine (length-wise).......... crying

That's the symptom of osteoporosis setting in. ... Rolleyes
Canine tooth not easy break 
How come yours so fragile lack of calcium ?
(09-04-2023, 09:33 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Canine tooth not easy break 
How come yours so fragile lack of calcium ?

i think the problem was there's infection of that tooth beforehand................for weeks i had gum swelling and abscess over that tooth................when i squeezed out the pus from the abscess, i thought okay liao..............then tragedy struck............

i think i better start eating like old men now.................eat soft soft foods..........
(09-04-2023, 12:00 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]i not yet 50yo leh.............but the Polar pastry very tough............hardly any filling......... Angry

My mum drinks Enlene but lately I got excited over her latest purchase

because it has a free tong- katt

suitable for small/ average size eaters 

[Image: IMG-6082.jpg]
Expensive lesson. Rotfl

Got to go for tooth extraction liao…
Who told you never let your dentist do a yearly check.
Can still do clowning to save your tooth.

Now too bad got to do bridging.

Go to polyclinic dental this week, refer to hospital dental for tooth extraction and then do bridging.
Boh Gay, look ugly. Rotfl

[Image: IMG-4880.jpg]

Your teeth for quite long no good already. Better get it removed and put implant.
this pastry shop was banned by pap food gency a few yrs ago for dirty

someone said their woorker pang sai din wash hand
then handle the flour
then someone sent to hospital
later the govt found out they din wash the baking bowls
Also not cheap...but biz still good??

did you go to the dentist?
They're not designed to last long. Last time no study of material science
carFUL when u have inflammations
it denotes Body tio TOX-ed
everything is breaking down
Take VitC 1000 and baking soda.
losing a tooth small matter.
world 1 in 6 is now sterile
tio tox-ed Bo-cheng
(09-04-2023, 11:09 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Your teeth for quite long no good already. Better get it removed and put implant.

One bad thing of tooth implant is that make sure keep yourself healthy. If not , if you need to do frequent MRI scan. You will be told to remove them before the scan.
(09-04-2023, 12:00 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]i not yet 50yo leh.............but the Polar pastry very tough............hardly any filling......... Angry

take care, seems like you age faster than norm
(09-04-2023, 02:00 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]yes..............i always rinse with salt water + baking soda................then brush...........

looks like i must do oil-pulling again nightly...............

What is oil pulling?
(09-04-2023, 12:13 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]What is oil pulling?

Practice in India for teeth cleaning not common in Spore.

I suspect TS is a CECA faking as local cos he adores Angmohs and I have never heard of Sporeans having a "tooth abscess" with "pus".
For a Sporean in his/her 40s, oral hygiene will be much better than older (Sporean) folks as pri schools teach brushing and there are also free dental care for primary school students. 

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/oil...oconut-oil
Quote:Oil pulling is an ancient, Indian folk remedy claimed to whiten your teeth, freshen your breath, and greatly improve your oral health.
(09-04-2023, 12:00 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]One bad thing of tooth implant is that make sure keep yourself healthy. If not , if you need to do frequent MRI scan. You will be told to remove them before the scan.

No. The titanium, titanium alloy, and zirconia used in most dental implants are not ferromagnetic metals - making it perfectly safe to enter an MRI with them in your mouth. Even so, it's best to alert your doctor that you have dental implants if you need an MRI.
(09-04-2023, 11:09 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Your teeth for quite long no good already. Better get it removed and put implant.

Stupid is stupid don’t try to act smart !
Pages: 1 2 3 4