SG Talk

Full Version: 14 OCT: 2,932 new cases of COVID-19, 8 unvax,5 vax & 2 partial vax died
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...-oct-2021)

15 more cases have passed away from complications due to COVID-19 infection.
Of these, 8 were male Singaporeans and 7 were female Singaporeans.  
They include a 23 year-old individual who had been partially vaccinated against COVID-19, and a 34 year-old individual who had been unvaccinated. 
Both had multiple underlying medical conditions. 
The other 13 individuals who passed away were aged between 60 and 89 years. 
Of these, 8 had been unvaccinated against COVID-19, and 5 had been vaccinated.
Huat ah, more and more syonanese to die for the worldclassness.
More vaccinated patients are dying daily
(06-10-2021, 01:39 AM)freedom Wrote: [ -> ]This is what I learnt from the real experts, not those doggies talking for their govt on TV.

1. You had jabbed toxin into your body, I heard that your blood is now similar to someone who gotten cancer. Your blood is sick and dirty.

2. Your natural immunity is guaranteed gone after vaccination. You lost protection against any virus, germs or bacteria. You now rely solely on vaccination for protection.

3. Without natural immunity, you are at risk when the virus mutates. I believe the virus had ALREADY mutated. If you jab again, you might die from the side effect. If don't jab, you might die from the variant.

That explains why vaccinated deaths will outpaced the unvaccinated going forward. Ask yourself before you die or get serious illness, who are the ones who enforce/advice such jabs on you?? You should hold them responsible.
Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup ThumbsupThumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
(14-10-2021, 11:32 PM)amata Wrote: [ -> ]Huat ah, more and more syonanese to die for the worldclassness.

For the sake to be worldclassed, no die no talk!
Let's maintain a moment of silence for the 15 deceased.

For previous cases, they are someone's father, mother, grandfather, grandmother, great grandfather, great grandmother and so on, but now some of them are someone's brother, sister, son, daughter and so on.

On the day they passed on, they are known to this world as just a figure, '15'.

These 15 deceased might not have died, if only govt act faster and more decisive..
7 fully and partially vax died out of 15.

That is a very high %.

What is the point of vax then??

No logic
i will pinpoint my blame on our gov. so many have die. we want some from them and their family too. U open up a can of worm and we have to suffered.
The number of deaths is rising....
Somehow the govt has chosen this route ...deaths is now spreading to younger people.

People who got it are.asked to self test using ART no need PCR ...just stay at home to recover yourself test yourself again in a few days. Only deteriorate then try to rush yourself to hospital.

Quote:Home recovery is the default mode of recovery for fully vaccinated individuals who are:

- Aged 12 to 69 years old;

The reason given is hospitals are getting crowded. Is that a proper reason? Should people be treated based on what is best for them medically?

[Image: ASU5rF9.jpg]
will future announcements be like: x unvaxed, x partially vaxed, x fully vaxed, 0 with booster?
(15-10-2021, 04:24 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]The number of deaths is rising....
Somehow the govt has chosen this route ...deaths is now spreading to younger people.

People who got it are.asked to self test using ART no need PCR ...just stay at home to recover yourself test yourself again in a few days. Only deteriorate then try to rush yourself to hospital.

The reason given is hospitals are getting crowded. Is that a proper reason? Should people be treated based on what is best for them medically?

[Image: ASU5rF9.jpg]

I know of a person, who used ART to self-test and found to be negative, but subsequently tested using PCR by a doctor and confirmed to be covid positive and had to do SHO to recover on their own.... crying
Clapping
(14-10-2021, 11:49 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]Let's maintain a moment of silence for the 15 deceased.

For previous cases, they are someone's father, mother, grandfather, grandmother, great grandfather, great grandmother and so on, but now some of them are someone's brother, sister, son, daughter and so on.

On the day they passed on, they are known to this world as just a figure, '15'.

These 15 deceased might not have died, if only govt act faster and more decisive..

9th OCTOBER

is now a memorial day for us to solemnly remember that LHL has asked us to respect covid.