SG Talk

Full Version: I noticed Ang mo easy going and friendly than Asian.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When you smile at them, they will smile back to you even chit chat.

Whereas come Asian , they will like not happy even thought " stare what want to fight with you "
(09-04-2023, 01:11 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]When you smile at them, they will smile back to you even chit chat.

Whereas come Asian , they will like not happy even thought " stare what want to fight with you "

It depends on which country you are in....................Aust...........USA, UK............? Big Grin
Stop using the word Asian

It has zero meaning

Just like saying African

There are 54 countries in Africa
(09-04-2023, 01:11 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]When you smile at them, they will smile back to you even chit chat.

U just want a smile back? Too lonely?
(09-04-2023, 01:20 PM)HNiubee Wrote: [ -> ]U just want a smile back? Too lonely?

This looser is 46 nv job 10 year still leech from elder parent stay in small hdb. What chiu think

You hv yet to encounter those racists australians who are very nasty.  I got it once when i was Gold coast.

AngMo have less stress because their countries provide social welfare and unemployment benefits.
(09-04-2023, 01:36 PM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]AngMo have less stress because their countries provide social welfare and unemployment benefits.

let me share a real example.

i had a smiling colleague from France.
she told me that she was not worried even if she was unemployed.
because France govt will provide temp social welfare and unemployment benefits for her family.
even PRs in France will also get temp social welfare and unemployment benefits.
(09-04-2023, 01:35 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]You hv yet to encounter those racists australians who are very nasty.  I got it once when i was Gold coast.

Not all rah, my cousin stay in Aust , sydney told me there no racist. Only apply to " ulu states "

Angmor has AIDS
(09-04-2023, 02:19 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Angmor has AIDS

Dynamite Kor Kor don't be racist , Asian also got.
(09-04-2023, 02:19 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Angmor has AIDS

愚蠢就是愚蠢,不要试图表现得很聪明
(09-04-2023, 01:36 PM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]AngMo have less stress because their countries provide social welfare and unemployment benefits.

Some got even free medical and hospitalisation. But those hv income got to pay 40 to 50% tax rates. So no point to work too hard
(09-04-2023, 02:33 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Some got even free medical and hospitalisation. But those hv income got to pay 40 to 50% tax rates. So no point to work too hard

France people now against Govt tell them to work till 65.

Here in SG from 55 to 65 to now 70 , on surface tell u is about for SG economics , GDP

but is MORE for GREEDY PAP own pockets. REMEMBER longer you work , and drag your loans for your BTO flat " which they mark up the selling price " is indirectly to ensure their GREEDY PAP pocket will be FULL from Public Funds , Taxes
(09-04-2023, 02:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Dynamite Kor Kor don't be racist , Asian also got.

He got it from Ang mo that is why lah
(09-04-2023, 02:36 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]He got it from Ang mo that is why lah

Dynamite Kor Kor so naughty Sad
(09-04-2023, 02:37 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Dynamite Kor Kor so naughty Sad

She is still a virgin. Like a virgin..... Touch for the very first time.....woo....like a........
(09-04-2023, 02:37 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Dynamite Kor Kor so naughty Sad

Now then u know..lol
(09-04-2023, 01:47 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Not all rah, my cousin stay in Aust , sydney told me there no racist. Only apply to " ulu states "
Yr cousin is lucky to stay at the right place.
(09-04-2023, 02:40 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]She is still a virgin. Like a virgin..... Touch for the very first time.....woo....like a........
Wow! Recalled good old days on such a cute song.

Ang moh smile at u and chit chat with u cos they wanna poke u lah.  Laughing
(09-04-2023, 01:13 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]It depends on which country you are in....................Aust...........USA, UK............? Big Grin

Areas which have more relax life will be more friendly.

Next time yr smile to ahtiong and ann, and tell us what are their responses. If you never try you'll never know
(09-04-2023, 04:10 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Next time yr smile to ahtiong and ann, and tell us what are their responses. If you never try you'll never know

Guess ann will be super friendly to ladies, like what this Korean vlogger encountered. Laughing

(09-04-2023, 01:35 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]You hv yet to encounter those racists australians who are very nasty.  I got it once when i was Gold coast.
Yak chin nv travel b4. looser leech money from parent
(09-04-2023, 04:14 PM)sgxin Wrote: [ -> ]Guess ann will be super friendly to ladies, like what this Korean vlogger encountered. Laughing

Will yak chin kena this?
doggy in some industries parks when see me always welcome me .. in return I will tabao chicken leg for them the next visit .. 

Maybe Angmo thinking TS = doggy ?!!! 

TS happy happy thinking angmo friendly ?!!! 

Thinking
I think it maybe a culture stuff? Like I work in Spore for a S.African company the boss son every morning come in late will greet me from behind so weird. I am engrossed in my work then a voice appear from behind. But he is boss son I cannot antagonise him wait my monthly pay-check no more.
(09-04-2023, 04:40 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]I think it maybe a culture stuff? Like I work in Spore for a S.African company the boss son every morning come in late will greet me from behind so weird. I am engrossed in my work then a voice appear from behind. But he is boss son I cannot antagonise him wait my monthly pay-check no more.

Smile ang mo easy going not fussy one , unlike locals...zzzz

just like i go entertain my uncle clients, come ang mo easy life, they no fussy etc unlike locals zzzz want this and that yet want cheap.
Pages: 1 2