SG Talk

Full Version: Why this Pritam Singh kept bringing up English test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
requirements for new citizens and PRs? This is a totally absurd requirement. My mother would have been disqualified as a citizen.

https://mothership.sg/2023/04/pritam-sin...ation-pap/
Pritam Singh has me suspiciously thinking that he is in favour of the CECA agreement and thus favours those of his skin colour.
You want Ah Singh to be the new PM???
singapore media ranked 140th

ranked the lowest of all first world nations

that why russia china NK Iran and all other one party  nation are following singapore PAP system

they are all very similar
(22-04-2023, 12:45 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]requirements for new citizens and PRs? This is a totally absurd requirement. My mother would have been disqualified as a citizen.

He speaks English better than me lah! Big Grin
(22-04-2023, 01:33 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]You want Ah Singh to be the new PM???

Why not leh?  Thinking
(22-04-2023, 01:30 AM)aiptasia Wrote: [ -> ]Pritam Singh has me suspiciously thinking that he is in favour of the CECA agreement and thus favours those of his skin colour.

He changed WP into a Indentity Politics Party. Sad!
Singapore has 4 official languages. What is Pritam talking about? And not all locals can speak English too. Why he roti prata here and there?
we can't left out Chinese.
I think Pritam is out of touch with the society. There are many Chinese students in primary, secondary and university than CECA students. If these students apply for PR or citizenship, Singapore will be flooded with Chinese than CECA.
Chinese test chinese

ceca test tamil

angmok test english.
(22-04-2023, 12:45 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]requirements for new citizens and PRs? This is a totally absurd requirement. My mother would have been disqualified as a citizen.

Not just your mother disqualified from being a citizen. We'll have to change our pledge to drop "language" from the "regardless of race, language or religion" part.
(22-04-2023, 01:30 AM)aiptasia Wrote: [ -> ]Pritam Singh has me suspiciously thinking that he is in favour of the CECA agreement and thus favours those of his skin colour.

[Image: IMG-0347.gif]

share images
(22-04-2023, 06:33 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Why not leh?  Thinking

You want Sg to become Neh majority?
May  be Pritam wants to bring in his relatives, friends and kampong people from Punjab. .... Rolleyes
(22-04-2023, 08:06 AM)Levin Wrote: [ -> ]Not just your mother disqualified from being a citizen. We'll have to change our pledge to drop "language" from the "regardless of race, language or religion" part.

PS has to change the constitution 153A act

https://sso.agc.gov.sg/Act/CONS1963#pr153A-
153A.—(1)  Malay, Mandarin, Tamil and English shall be the 4 official languages in Singapore.
(2)  The national language shall be the Malay language and shall be in the Roman script:
Provided that —
(a) no person shall be prohibited or prevented from using or from teaching or learning any other language; and
(b) nothing in this Article shall prejudice the right of the Government to preserve and sustain the use and study of the language of any other community in Singapore.

As now his suggestion is indirectly against the constitution. 

Also his proposal may erode Sporean employability is everyone is equip with same language skills.
(22-04-2023, 09:13 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]You want Sg to become Neh majority?

Take turns lah! Big Grin You mean Singapore is a Chinese country meh?  Thinking We never had a Singh PM before leh! Big Grin
(22-04-2023, 09:19 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]PS has to change the constitution 153A act

https://sso.agc.gov.sg/Act/CONS1963#pr153A-
153A.—(1)  Malay, Mandarin, Tamil and English shall be the 4 official languages in Singapore.
(2)  The national language shall be the Malay language and shall be in the Roman script:
Provided that —
(a) no person shall be prohibited or prevented from using or from teaching or learning any other language; and
(b) nothing in this Article shall prejudice the right of the Government to preserve and sustain the use and study of the language of any other community in Singapore.

As now his suggestion is indirectly against the constitution. 

Also his proposal may erode Sporean employability is everyone is equip with same language skills.
Dun be surprised he already has plans to change that 153A Act. Now he is just starting the first phase of his plan. ..... Big Grin
(22-04-2023, 09:24 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Dun be surprised he already has plans to change that 153A Act. Now he is just starting the first phase of his plan. ..... Big Grin

The way I see it, he is either not smart or got motive.
You can choose your opinion on him .. Big Grin
(22-04-2023, 09:21 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Take turns lah! Big Grin You mean Singapore is a Chinese country meh?  Thinking

How to turn?

Now 75% Chinese. Let him turn to 75% Neh?

Then???
This is indeed true in his agenda. He knew too well that CECA fit the bill as all of them definitely are tongue twisted in English. Such an absurd request.
(22-04-2023, 09:32 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]How to turn?

Now 75% Chinese. Let him turn to 75% Neh?

Then???

Now is Chinese PM then change to Malay PM or Indian PM lah! Big Grin
(22-04-2023, 09:40 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Now is Chinese PM then change to Malay PM or Indian PM lah! Big Grin

You vote for it lor!

I won't!
(22-04-2023, 09:42 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]You vote for it lor!

I won't!

OK lah next GE lah! Big Grin Our 1st PM was a Malay leh!
(22-04-2023, 09:40 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Now is Chinese PM then change to Malay PM or Indian PM lah! Big Grin

Transform SG to another India and Malaysia?
(22-04-2023, 09:44 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]OK lah next GE lah! Big Grin Our 1st PM was a Malay leh!
Your knowledge got problem
I can support WP but not pritam as pm
(22-04-2023, 09:44 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]OK lah next GE lah! Big Grin Our 1st PM was a Malay leh!

1st PM Malay??? Where are u from?
on the right toward your screen has been hatching dinosaurs' eggs at Jurasic park kallang
on the left shocked after taking a tour of Kallang like singlion not collect at POSToffice but at Kallang
English test is to irritate them
[Image: Screenshot-2023-04-22-at-10-05-09-Why-th...h-test.png]
(22-04-2023, 10:01 AM)Harry Lee Wrote: [ -> ]I can support WP but not pritam as pm

Yah, same here. Even Tharman is not suitable.

SG still need a Chinese PM especially since China is on the rise.
Pages: 1 2 3