SG Talk

Full Version: Here Come the King and Queen…
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: IMG-0490.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0491.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0492.jpg]
Prince Harry is out
Which era...now
Jialiaobee
(09-05-2023, 01:44 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Prince Harry is out

Prince Harry is the second born SON of diana and charles 

DO YOU KNOW AND REALIZED THERE IS ANOTHER SECOND BORN SON MISSING IN THE PICTURE

GUESS WHO?
(09-05-2023, 02:02 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]Prince Harry is the second born SON of diana and charles 

DO YOU KNOW AND REALIZED THERE IS ANOTHER SECOND BORN SON MISSING IN THE PICTURE

GUESS WHO?

Rumour says Prince Harry may not be King’s biological son…no wonder the whole family is against him…and his mother Diana
(09-05-2023, 02:15 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Rumour says Prince Harry may not be King’s biological son…no wonder the whole family is against him…and his mother Diana

SO IS THE OTHER SECOND SON YOU SO RARELY HEAR OF

I KNOW THE HISTORY AND THE ON GOING OF THE LATE QUEEN ELIZABETH and their descendant FAMILIES

ALL THE FIGHTING INSIDE!

AND THE DEVILS  IS IN EVERY FAMILY
(09-05-2023, 02:19 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]SO IS THE OTHER SECOND SON YOU SO RARELY HEAR OF

I KNOW THE HISTORY AND THE ON GOING OF THE LATE QUEEN ELIZABETH and their descendant FAMILIES

ALL THE FIGHTING INSIDE!

Prince Harry and his wife (American) are unfairly treated.
(09-05-2023, 02:21 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Prince Harry and his wife (American) are unfairly treated.

BEFORE DIANA 
THERE ARE STORIES YOU NEVER HEARD OF IN THE BRITISH MONARCHY
(09-05-2023, 02:21 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Prince Harry and his wife (American) are unfairly treated.

you said the above is unfairly treated

SO IS DIANA HERSELF!

RIGHT!!!!!!????
AM I WRONG ON THIS?????
Wow...so fast Disney got Frozen 3?
Look more like a jester to me
suddenly i feel charles looks like his mother in throne.