[Image: IMG-0489.jpg]

mgtow

Prince Harry is out

Which era...now

Smile

Jialiaobee

(09-05-2023, 01:44 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Prince Harry is out

Prince Harry is the second born SON of diana and charles 

DO YOU KNOW AND REALIZED THERE IS ANOTHER SECOND BORN SON MISSING IN THE PICTURE

GUESS WHO?

(09-05-2023, 02:02 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  Prince Harry is the second born SON of diana and charles 

DO YOU KNOW AND REALIZED THERE IS ANOTHER SECOND BORN SON MISSING IN THE PICTURE

GUESS WHO?

Rumour says Prince Harry may not be King’s biological son…no wonder the whole family is against him…and his mother Diana

(09-05-2023, 02:15 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Rumour says Prince Harry may not be King’s biological son…no wonder the whole family is against him…and his mother Diana

SO IS THE OTHER SECOND SON YOU SO RARELY HEAR OF

I KNOW THE HISTORY AND THE ON GOING OF THE LATE QUEEN ELIZABETH and their descendant FAMILIES

ALL THE FIGHTING INSIDE!

AND THE DEVILS  IS IN EVERY FAMILY

(09-05-2023, 02:19 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  SO IS THE OTHER SECOND SON YOU SO RARELY HEAR OF

I KNOW THE HISTORY AND THE ON GOING OF THE LATE QUEEN ELIZABETH and their descendant FAMILIES

ALL THE FIGHTING INSIDE!

Prince Harry and his wife (American) are unfairly treated.

(09-05-2023, 02:21 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Prince Harry and his wife (American) are unfairly treated.

BEFORE DIANA 
THERE ARE STORIES YOU NEVER HEARD OF IN THE BRITISH MONARCHY

(09-05-2023, 02:21 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Prince Harry and his wife (American) are unfairly treated.

you said the above is unfairly treated

SO IS DIANA HERSELF!

RIGHT!!!!!!????
AM I WRONG ON THIS?????

Wow...so fast Disney got Frozen 3?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Look more like a jester to me

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

suddenly i feel charles looks like his mother in throne.

Smile