SG Talk

Full Version: Cathay needs to boost staff morale, union says, after 'blanket-carpet' furore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cathay needs to boost staff morale, union says, after 'blanket-carpet' furore

Read more đź“Ť http://www.asiaone.com/china/cathay-need...e=telegram&utmmedium=social&utmcampaign=&utmcontent=

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
Honkies very funny. They discriminate against passengers but company at fault and needs to boost their morale?
(26-05-2023, 10:41 AM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]Honkies very funny. They discriminate against passengers but company at fault and needs to boost their morale?

It means they dunt think they are wrong.
(26-05-2023, 10:47 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]It means they dunt think they are wrong.

Or maybe they think that their actions dun warrant a sack?
(26-05-2023, 10:52 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Or maybe they think that their actions dun warrant a sack?

I think this is common among all the stewardesses and they have been treating mainland Chinese like this for decades,  they dunt think this is wrong and serious…being sacke d for this really demoralises them as a whole.
(26-05-2023, 10:57 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is common among all the stewardesses and they have been treating mainland Chinese like this for decades,  they dunt think this is wrong and serious…being sack for this really demoralises them as a whole.

In HK society people are not polite, you ask for direction in the street they will ask you drop dead 仆街…you eat at restaurant people will stand right behind you watching you eating forcing you quickly finish your meal so that they can take your seat, HKers are very rude and impatient type.
whole country low morale due to ccp lies lah…  Angry
(26-05-2023, 10:31 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Cathay needs to boost staff morale, union says, after 'blanket-carpet' furore

Read more đź“Ť http://www.asiaone.com/china/cathay-need...e=telegram&utmmedium=social&utmcampaign=&utmcontent=

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

Why use carpet as blanket leh?  Thinking
(26-05-2023, 10:47 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]It means they dunt think they are wrong.

They insist that the passenger was wrong in recording conversation of their cabin crew and that there should be zero tolerance for passengers' action!  Rotfl
(26-05-2023, 12:15 PM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]whole country low morale due to ccp lies lah…  Angry

Shut up!

Nobody gave you permission to tok cok!  Angry
(26-05-2023, 10:57 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is common among all the stewardesses and they have been treating mainland Chinese like this for decades,  they dunt think this is wrong and serious…being sacke d for this really demoralises them as a whole.

Seems like there are many anti-China Hongkees within Cathay.
Best is for mainland consumers to boycott the airline and have another new China-friendly HK airline setup.

(26-05-2023, 12:15 PM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]whole country low morale due to ccp lies lah…  Angry

Just talk, but got evidence to back up your talk or not?  

Provide link to prove your assertion.   

Cathay Pacific 70% revenue from China.   

Should bankrupt it.  

(26-05-2023, 01:30 PM)webinarian Wrote: [ -> ]Just talk, but got evidence to back up your talk or not?  

Provide link to prove your assertion.   

little bitch talking again…who say u can open ur mouth Thinking
(26-05-2023, 01:03 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Shut up!

Nobody gave you permission to tok cok!  Angry

i give u permission to suck winnie’s cok Laughing
(26-05-2023, 02:08 PM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]i give u permission to suck winnie’s cok Laughing

Nice or not? Laughing
(26-05-2023, 02:28 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Nice or not?  Laughing

u should ask ur other BF citykumlan if you are so curious Rotfl
(26-05-2023, 02:08 PM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]i give u permission to suck winnie’s cok Laughing

You suck Sleepy Joe's cok hard hard song song first!  Laughing