SG Talk

Full Version: Biden was Agitated After China Successfully Test Hypersonic weapons and the US failed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when the reporter asked him if the US will defend Taiwan if it is invaded by China, he said ‘yes’ and ‘yes’
Assmerica's credibility is completely gone!
alamak! I thought US printing machine is Hypersonic. Rotfl
US will pass 5trilllion budget this dec.
Don't play this China/Taiwan game.
No war both Presidents of the US corporation are out of a job as president like ur OUB president.
Corporation already Bankcrupted.
In whisper they say Evergrande bankcrupted today u know?
Shoo.... not so loud we say she paid up 30milo wired.

°
Already backpedaling within 24 hours: https://www.newsweek.com/pentagon-correc...en-1641756

Quote:
Taiwan Vows to 'Defend Itself' Amid U.S. Reversal, But China's Far Stronger

A White House spokesperson then quickly issued a revised version of U.S. policy, which matched the more traditional line of thought.

"The U.S. defense relationship with Taiwan is guided by the Taiwan Relations Act. We will uphold our commitment under the act, we will continue to support Taiwan's self-defense, and we will continue to oppose any unilateral changes to the status quo," the spokesperson said.

Biden's comments and the abrupt turnaround stirred controversy and confusion across social media.

But just hours later, Austin made an apparent error of his own as he attempted to explain the U.S. position on the critical issue during a summit of the U.S.-led NATO Western military alliance in Brussels.

"Nobody wants to see cross-strait issues come to blows, certainly not President Biden, and there's no reason that it should," Austin said. "You've heard us say this a number of times, and I'll say it again. We remain committed to our One China Policy, in keeping with the Taiwan Relations Act, the Three Assurances and the six communiques."

I have always maintained that all US does these days is to hold press conferences with angry rhetoric. I stand corrected - they cannot even hold a press conference correctly without screwing up.
Press conference? 
Biden cannot stand being pressed
(23-10-2021, 02:26 PM)wulala Wrote: [ -> ]alamak! I thought US printing machine is Hypersonic. Rotfl

exactly, the US needs hypersonic money printer
(23-10-2021, 03:05 PM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]Press conference? 
Biden cannot stand being pressed

Yar, very likely he panic when asked a question outside his scope and shot from the hip without thinking. Then all the senior officials below him have to mop up the mess he made on the floor afterwards.