SG Talk

Full Version: The most confusing religion.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nothing confusing

Do good deeds is a must

wtf is this retard trying to put across??
(04-06-2023, 12:07 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing confusing

Do good deeds is a must

wtf is this retard trying to put across??

Key word is repentance. U do unlimited good deeds but don't repent is equal to zero.
Yet another JiuHuSai Kia talking incoherent low-level nonsense again.
(04-06-2023, 12:10 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Key word is repentance. U do unlimited good deeds but don't repent is equal to zero.
In my world, all expressions of repentance are to be manifested in good deeds

For fark keep on repenting daily yet daily kill billions of your potential descendants with gf, wife, mistress aiding you

Please, for fark sake, have some common sense, can or not?
(04-06-2023, 08:41 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]In my world, all expressions of repentance are to be manifested in good deeds

For fark keep on repenting daily yet daily kill billions of your potential descendants with gf, wife, mistress aiding you

Please, for fark sake, have some common sense, can or not?

Your obviously don't understand what is repentance. 

SMH
Of course a person will feel confuse and dunno why the F...k his parents forced him to go church or temple every week to sing song or chanting. This is because he has not been awakened to god yet or satori in zen.   Big Grin
(04-06-2023, 08:52 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Your obviously don't understand what is repentance. 

SMH

You mean you understand ah?

Then why you still PAP MOH plp??

Better repent!!
God is not the author of confusion but of peace
(04-06-2023, 09:15 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]God is not the author of confusion but of peace

Then why are you always so confused, is it you naturally born with your brain wired wrongly?
(04-06-2023, 09:21 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Then why are you always so confused, is it you naturally born with your brain wired wrongly?

When did I say I m confused your brain down there?
(04-06-2023, 09:10 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]You mean you understand ah?

Then why you still PAP MOH plp??

Better repent!!

I'd certainly understand better than u.  Laughing
(04-06-2023, 09:29 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]When did I say I m confused your brain down there?

You see lah, reading your reply can give me a headache

ksmlj???

SMH
(04-06-2023, 09:32 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]You see lah, reading your reply can give me a headache

ksmlj???

SMH

Who ask u to read?
(04-06-2023, 09:29 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]I'd certainly understand better than u.  Laughing

You understand, yet continue to kill billions

And are you a Christian in the first place?

You hv bad habit of plp PAP which is a Christian party, the Kung Hee category of Christian party
(04-06-2023, 09:33 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Who ask u to read?
Dun want me to read, then you reply to me for fark??
(04-06-2023, 09:35 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]You understand, yet continue to kill billions

And are you a Christian in the first place?

You hv bad habit of plp PAP which is a Christian party, the Kung Hee category of Vhristian party

Political parties in Singapore are secular. If u tried to drag religion in, u will be invited for a cup of coffee.  Laughing
(04-06-2023, 09:36 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Dun want me to read, then you reply to me for fark??

Forget eat your medicine?
(04-06-2023, 09:37 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Political parties in Singapore are secular. If u tried to drag religion in, u will be invited for a cup of coffee.  Laughing
Secular keelan ok

If secular, then why so many PAP are Christians, the Kung Hee category

HYPOCRITES!!!
(04-06-2023, 09:38 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Forget eat your medicine?

I no need take medicine, IAM divine
The devil here to destroy !

Kick shim into ignore bin🤙
Some refer rice, some noodles. 
Do good, do together.
(04-06-2023, 09:42 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]The devil here to destroy !

Kick shim into ignore bin🤙

Why u so scared of the Devil, i thought Christians are invincible??
(04-06-2023, 09:39 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Secular keelan ok

If secular, then why so many PAP are Christians, the Kung Hee category

HYPOCRITES!!!

U mean politicians cannot have any religious beliefs is it?
Who the F are u?  Laughing
(04-06-2023, 09:44 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]U mean politicians cannot have any religious beliefs is it?

😂😂😂
(04-06-2023, 09:44 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]U mean politicians cannot have any religious beliefs is it?

Thats why we say you're a hypocrite, like PAP

Tell me, how can one be a true Christian yet behave secular?

It can be done if one is a hypocrite

Christian GOD has said numerous times: IAM a jealous GOD, you cannot serve two masters.

You are PAP plp, only know how to cherry pick what suits your greed, lust and evil deeds

SHAME ON YOU!!!
(04-06-2023, 09:53 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Thats why we say you're a hypocrite, like PAP

Tell me, how can one be a true Christian yet behave secular?

It can be done if one is a hypocrite

Christian GOD has said numerous times: IAM a jealous GOD, you cannot serve two masters.

You are PAP plp, only know how to cherry pick what suits your greed, lust and evil deeds

SHAME ON YOU!!!

So are u a Christian? Yet you don't repent. U will fall short of the kingdom of God.
(04-06-2023, 09:55 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]So are u a Christian? Yet you don't repent. U will fall short of the kingdom of God.

Dun change the subject!

IVE been repenting daily even though IVE nothing to repent, so I do good deeds 

It is hypocritical teaching to ask everyone to repent, because that is so easy if dun use brain to think logically and hv an easy way out

The true disciple is one who performs good deeds besides repenting. Both are not mutually exclusive, stewpig!!
Some do good deeds hoping to get rewards
That is greed!
Pages: 1 2