SG Talk

Full Version: Toa payoh hawker sell laksa with super big hum!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
already know, but some claim the owner sometimes dilute the soup.....

as usual when Hawker getting a bit famous got Q , standard like drop.

Hope next visit will be ok.
Injection lah....eat already can get cancer one
Like the japan sahimi
Radioactive see hum Laughing
(11-06-2023, 11:53 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Injection lah....eat already can get cancer one

you got proof? if not diam diam and don't anyhow say
(12-06-2023, 02:15 AM)Reddishday Wrote: [ -> ]you got proof? if not diam diam and don't anyhow say

Use your brain a bit can or not?

I hv vhecked with quite a few laksa sellers why their hums so small and all of them said, nowadays no more big hums from suppliers, if hv, they will take, as good for business

So, you should wonder why only that Toa Payoh stall has big and even jumbo hums

You think the rest of the laksa sellers dont know how to order big and jumbo hums meh

Dun be an abject DF can or not

We may be SgTalkers but not all of us are as stewpig and retarded like u ok

Give all those other laksa sellers some credit can or not, DF!!
(12-06-2023, 03:13 AM)Underprivileged Wrote: [ -> ]i think you then retarded lol
Knn, all the edmw clones keep coming out of the woodwork now

Dun make me angry ok, or i will make sure u get kicked back to edmw in triple quick time, try me..
Laksa stall owner spotted??
[Image: LbNAV76.png]

Knn, the usual suspected edmw CLONE rejects..

What an abject LOSER!!

vomit
(11-06-2023, 11:41 PM)Reddishday Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.8days.sg/eatanddrink/hawkerf...hum-797346

See who kana diarrhoea lausai 1st lah! Big Grin
Try before.
Nice.
(12-06-2023, 03:15 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Knn, all the edmw clones keep coming out of the woodwork now

Dun make me angry ok, or i will make sure u get kicked back to edmw in triple quick time, try me..
How about I ban you instead?
As long as it is cheap and nice, people will buy it.
(12-06-2023, 09:12 AM)AngTehKor Wrote: [ -> ]Woah really Jin big Sia

What ish big?  Wong Li Lin’s ancient old nipples? Big Grin
(12-06-2023, 09:26 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]What ish big?  Wong Li Lin’s ancient old nipples? Big Grin

pls stop insulting my WLL zeh zeh kym ?
(12-06-2023, 09:35 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]pls stop insulting my WLL zeh zeh kym ?

I haven’t even started on her Jurassic age meow meow yet Big Grin
(12-06-2023, 08:23 AM)Alleggsinonebasket Wrote: [ -> ]How about I ban you instead?

You another edmw Clone reject!!
(11-06-2023, 11:52 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]already know, but some claim the owner sometimes dilute the soup.....

as usual when Hawker getting a bit famous got Q , standard like drop.

Hope next visit will be ok.

Diam lah yak chin
(11-06-2023, 11:41 PM)Reddishday Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.8days.sg/eatanddrink/hawkerf...hum-797346

Have tried before
Not bad
But I can’t tell u about the taste of the hum
Because I always ordered without hum 
I think they give extra prawn for that
(12-06-2023, 09:05 AM)Leongsam Wrote: [ -> ]"The stall was set up by the kopitiam owners, who also operate other hawker stalls in the coffeeshop selling prawn noodles, zi char, cai png and beverages."

Not just stall owner mind you, coffeeshop owner. If that is TS, he is damn rich, like $20 million rich.
Wow!!! My bad. Let me rephrase.

Coffeeshop owner spotted
Reddishday a kópitiam owner??

Wahahahaha, your eyes ta stamps ah?
Not healthy still promote.