SG Talk

Full Version: Singapore key exports tumble 14.7% in May, raising recession risk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
6.9 million population still tumble

PAP fake news about more population means higher growth
Condos at $2600 psf what recession?
Ya lah June citizen have cash given by Govt; July got rebate in water elect bill ; Aug got NDP goodies; Sept got PE election gifts ....Dec got X'mas gifts and Jan CNY ang pow etc....
Fake. Then why property prices keep going up min $2300psf?
(17-06-2023, 02:07 PM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]Ya lah June citizen have cash given by Govt; July got rebate in water elect bill ; Aug got NDP goodies; Sept got PE election gifts ....Dec got X'mas gifts and Jan CNY ang pow etc....

to empty the treasure before another party takes over!

PAP knows they are losing!
[Image: nudie.gif]
tell u wad.
just eat buy invest
do it wisely
i heard abt recession since i started work. now i semi retired. just spending what i hv saved all these years. children? make sure they hv a gd education n theyre gd togo so do i.
Recession is here NOW !!!! All the inflation in the world and SG is to raid people money to suck liquidity out of system.

Be wise. Smile

DO NOT be stupid and believe market forces is at work. It is the work of GOVT and Central Banks for this inflation.
(17-06-2023, 02:33 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Recession is here NOW !!!! All the inflation in the world and SG is to raid people money to suck liquidity out of system.

Be wise. Smile

DO NOT be stupid and believe market forces is at work. It is the work of GOVT and Central Banks for this inflation.

Stagflation!?  Thinking
A RECESSION IS A GD TOOL  TO WAKE UP GREEDY PAP OBLIVIOUS TO SO MANY FEES INCREASES