SG Talk

Full Version: Wong Li Lin Shouldn’t Have Touched Ronaldo Even If She Was Just Guiding Him
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why don’t just give this aunty a break?
When a lady gets touchy with a man...it only means she wants something!
She needs a orgasm.
Probably that's how she got to be Peter lim 's personal assistant.

Her finger prints should be found all over Peter.
(18-06-2023, 11:55 PM)pinkpanther Wrote: [ -> ]When a lady gets touchy with a man...it only means she wants something!

They do after work?
CR7 and Messi belong to the world

Both are GOATS
Mai jealous la... Rotfl
It's not about the touching, it's just that she was like treating Ronaldo as a toddler kid in childcare centre guiding where he should go, which was quite insulting.
(19-06-2023, 11:24 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]It's not about the touching, it's just that she was like treating Ronaldo as a toddler kid in childcare centre guiding where he should go, which was quite insulting.

I dun mind being insulted. WLL, pls touch me!
(18-06-2023, 10:15 PM)Everything Everywhere Wrote: [ -> ]https://mustsharenews.com/wong-li-lin-ronaldo/

Aunty holding a young man's hand while walking also cannot meh?  Thinking That ChowAngMoh here 1st time wait lost his way leh! Big Grin
(19-06-2023, 11:29 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]I dun mind being insulted. WLL, pls touch me!

You can touch her also lah! Big Grin
Touch abit also buay song. Why ah
(19-06-2023, 11:33 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]You can touch her also lah! Big Grin

Need your help. We can touch together  Big Grin
She is a horny lao auntie Big Grin
(19-06-2023, 11:42 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Need your help. We can touch together  Big Grin

Touch where leh?  Thinking
(19-06-2023, 11:40 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Touch abit also buay song. Why ah

Having WLL fondle him ish rike letting an ah por handle your genitals. Tidak shiok Laughing
If HYY touch him he will be all smiles Big Grin
(19-06-2023, 11:51 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Having WLL fondle him ish rike letting an ah por handle your genitals. Tidak shiok Laughing

If she fondled you you want?
(19-06-2023, 11:54 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]If she fondled you you want?

I need to consider.  If lao auntie, maybe only allow her touch my upper chest area Thinking
(19-06-2023, 10:57 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote: [ -> ]Probably that's how she got to be Peter lim 's personal assistant.

Her finger prints should be found all over Peter.

I would think lipstick marks around his kkj Big Grin
(19-06-2023, 11:57 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]I need to consider.  If lao auntie, maybe only allow her touch my upper chest area Thinking

Pls dun consider. U should immediately refer her to me.
(19-06-2023, 12:09 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Pls dun consider. U should immediately refer her to me.

You like lao aunties?  Big Grin
(19-06-2023, 12:19 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]You like lao aunties?  Big Grin

Some are still gorgeous leh! Big Grin
(19-06-2023, 12:22 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Some are still gorgeous leh! Big Grin

Curdled milk Big Grin
(19-06-2023, 12:24 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Curdled milk Big Grin

Old mother hen also not bad lah! Big Grin Jiak Por lah!
The Ang mo like unhappy being dragged by a mother
(19-06-2023, 01:55 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]The Ang mo like unhappy being dragged by a mother

ChowAngMoh in his own country never let his own mother hold his hand since very young leh! Big Grin
(19-06-2023, 02:13 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]ChowAngMoh in his own country never let his own mother hold his hand since very young leh! Big Grin

No wonder😊
(18-06-2023, 10:15 PM)Everything Everywhere Wrote: [ -> ]https://mustsharenews.com/wong-li-lin-ronaldo/

this woman ah.................if can, she wanna put her hand in his underwear............
Pages: 1 2