SG Talk

Full Version: Man threatens to shut down Shashlik & 'f**k staff's family from here to China'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(19-06-2023, 08:01 PM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]https://mothership.sg/2023/06/racist-man...-shashlik/

Troublemaker lah! Big Grin
Why nobody ask him go F...k himself?
This Angmoh should fxxk himself back to his homeland!
do not be xeno
ought to let them vent their anger

[Image: SQE12.gif]

be grateful having foreigners willingly to come here
and
create good jobs for singaporeans

[Image: SQE1S.gif]

luckily did not happen on me
so
mind your own business

this is pappy mentality
The restaurant management shd hv called the police. He shd be arrested for been a racist.
Maybe he is an Ukrainian, he hate Russia theme Restaurant and Chinese staff (perceived to be China)

or Hainanese waiter (haninaese men are known to be yandao) more yandao than him ?
I can feel the male staff wanna hammer him. Kudo to him for not doing anything.

Angmo status is going downhill.
These are SGtalk resident ang moh kow kok sucking slaves and SPG favourite white colonial traxhes
The restaurant staff needs to make a police report and have the fugging ang moh canned and thrown into jail!
Why sinkie all so quiet.. Ask the ang mo fcuk off and back to where he is from.

Come sinkie land, respect sinkie land culture.. Be it ang mo, CECA, Piyno, JHK, CCP..

No one is above the unwritten rule.
The staff was probably not Chinese, but a Han Malaysian.

We Han peepur...........Malaysians or Singaporeans..........just look like most Chinese since the Hans race make up 92% of all Chinese citizens.

Had he said "I will F every member of yours all the way back to Bolehland", he might have his face rearranged by that jhk.
(20-06-2023, 12:04 AM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]Why sinkie all so quiet.. Ask the ang mo fcuk off and back to where he is from.

Come sinkie land, respect sinkie land culture.. Be it ang mo, CECA, Piyno, JHK, CCP..

Again and again, and I am getting tired of repeating this over and over, not all the "Chinese looking" people you see outside are Singaporeans. We are actually dwindling and heading for eventual extinction. The "Chinese looking" peepur are from Malaysia and China!

Especially in F&B, they are more likely to be Malaysians or Chinese and NOT Singaporeans.  But for Chinese, you tend to see them at DTF or HDL and less at pubs where English proficiency is required.

So do not assume that all Singaporeans would be quiet.  Here in SgTalk, you troll and taunt me.  In real life, you're gonna get a blue black eye from me if you mess around with me.  Same goes for anyone, angmohs included.
Should report him for racist remarks.
(20-06-2023, 01:02 PM)moonrab Wrote: [ -> ]Should report him for racist remarks.

Yes report oyk
(20-06-2023, 12:53 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Again and again, and I am getting tired of repeating this over and over, not all the "Chinese looking" people you see outside are Singaporeans.  We are actually dwindling and heading for eventual extinction.  The "Chinese looking" peepur are from Malaysia and China!

Especially in F&B, they are more likely to be Malaysians or Chinese and NOT Singaporeans.  But for Chinese, you tend to see them at DTF or HDL and less at pubs where English proficiency is required.

So do not assume that all Singaporeans would be quiet.  Here in SgTalk, you troll and taunt me.  In real life, you're gonna get a blue black eye from me if you mess around with me.  Same goes for anyone, angmohs included.

Talk BS as always CECA.  Asked you to come out twice and you chickened out.  Pttoi!!!!
the restaurant should tell everyone what happened and their follow up actions.... instead of staying silent
(20-06-2023, 12:04 AM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]Why sinkie all so quiet.. Ask the ang mo fcuk off and back to where he is from.

Thanks for our brain washed one sided pro Western anti China colonial education system
(20-06-2023, 01:23 PM)aiptasia Wrote: [ -> ]Talk BS as always CECA.  Asked you to come out twice and you chickened out.  Pttoi!!!!

[Image: Screenshot-20230620-135345.jpg]
Wow! Let’s see what our man in white says
(20-06-2023, 12:53 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Again and again, and I am getting tired of repeating this over and over, not all the "Chinese looking" people you see outside are Singaporeans.  We are actually dwindling and heading for eventual extinction.  The "Chinese looking" peepur are from Malaysia and China!

Trying to divert the point again. What does it got to do with Chinese looking. U mean the ang mo do that to a non Chinese looking staff is ok?

In real life, u give me blue black eye. U go jail for assault loh. Sinkie land got law and order. Or is that how you settle things in ceca land? Lol.
(20-06-2023, 07:16 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]Trying to divert the point again. What does it got to do with Chinese looking. U mean the ang mo do that to a non Chinese looking staff is ok?

In real life, u give me blue black eye. U go jail for assault loh. Sinkie land got law and order. Or is that how you settle things in ceca land? Lol.

He is wrong to even do that to another hong mo kwei.

The moment you wrote about poh mata, you already betrayed yourself as a coward  No I am not an Indian. I am a Singaporean and my race is Han. And where I am, I will rearrange your face if you mess around with me in real life.   Rolleyes
Ehh... So he managed to close down the restaurant chase the Chinese lady and family in China yet? Amdk at the max? Lol
(20-06-2023, 01:56 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! Let’s see what our man in white says

disGrace with her bad Culture

will accuse us of being xenophobic, lor

FTs arse smells like rose to her
(20-06-2023, 01:55 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Screenshot-20230620-135345.jpg]
CECA should use a chicken with cow dung pic ptooi!  Pondan don't dare to meet me.
(20-06-2023, 07:33 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]He is wrong to even do that to another hong mo kwei.

The moment you wrote about poh mata, you already betrayed yourself as a coward  No I am not an Indian. I am a Singaporean and my race is Han. And where I am, I will rearrange your face if you mess around with me in real life.   Rolleyes

Talk so much cock.  Come out lah CCB CECA.
(20-06-2023, 08:52 PM)aiptasia Wrote: [ -> ]Talk so much cock.  Come out lah CCB CECA.
Chicken liao lah 
https://media.tenor.com/QnvXqlVsty4AAAAM...n-beer.gif https://media.tenor.com/HN6KqmqqmKQAAAAM...n-biff.gif
(20-06-2023, 08:52 PM)aiptasia Wrote: [ -> ]Talk so much cock.  Come out lah CCB CECA.

[Image: Screenshot-20230620-135345.jpg]
(20-06-2023, 07:33 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]He is wrong to even do that to another hong mo kwei.

I am glad u still have some sense to acknowledge that he is wrong to even do that to another hong mo kwei.

As for your han shit, already give away yr Ceca identity. Want to rearrange my face in real life, I make sure sinkie land govt providing free lodging and food for you for the rest of your life. Not to forget got free medication too.. lol
Pages: 1 2