SG Talk

Full Version: SG is Lion Dance World Champion !!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
jiuhu kia all cum sg to make 3.5
(07-08-2023, 11:11 AM)limpeh394 Wrote: [ -> ]jiuhu kia all cum sg to make 3.5

In Genting Muddysia lah ....
Spore has a lot of Msian wonder if the Spore lion dance troupe comprises of them too say SPR or later converted SC? But of cuz once they put on the colors of Spore national team I guess it is ok. Lion dance is quite the rage in Msia every CNY I go in can spot so many of them go around performing for monies of cuz.
(07-08-2023, 11:18 AM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Spore has a lot of Msian wonder if the Spore lion dance troupe comprises of them too say SPR or later converted SC? But of cuz once they put on the colors of Spore national team I guess it is ok. Lion dance is quite the rage in Msia every CNY I go in can spot so many of them go around performing for monies of cuz.

Aiya nowadays many young Stinkapreans too pampered to take this kind of hardwork, they rather prance around tiktok be influencer
(07-08-2023, 11:28 AM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Aiya nowadays many young Stinkapreans too pampered to take this kind of hardwork, they rather prance around tiktok be influencer

It is always about monies. If perform in lion dance can give more monies than influencer I am quite sure they will do lion dance.
(07-08-2023, 11:49 AM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]It is always about monies. If perform in lion dance can give more monies than influencer I am quite sure they will do lion dance.

not always about $$$ ... ability and willingly to take hardship comes into play
(07-08-2023, 11:54 AM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]not always about $$$ ... ability and willingly to take hardship comes into play

Not about monies why so many Msian come Spore earn SGD? Their homeland no monies to earn? It is simple maths. For the same hardship I work in Msia I earn MYR. Come Spore I earn SGD. Not about monies?
(07-08-2023, 11:59 AM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Not about monies why so many Msian come Spore earn SGD? Their homeland no monies to earn? It is simple maths. For the same hardship I work in Msia I earn MYR. Come Spore I earn SGD. Not about monies?

Not all lah
(07-08-2023, 11:54 AM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]not always about $$$ ... ability and willingly to take hardship comes into play

In Malaysia got $$$ is no good
But got cash can buy stuff or trade drugs

Singapore cash in Malaysia is most wonderful
Got people say ours soft soft leh

[Image: IMG-7765.jpg]
So proud of them. The price money goes back to up keeping of the operations and expenses lah!
(10-08-2023, 12:12 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote: [ -> ]Got people say ours soft soft leh

They just salty lah ... the usual sore loser
(10-08-2023, 12:12 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote: [ -> ]Got people say ours soft soft leh

Well, sore loser la..
Ok, next year let them win again..cheers.
What about dragon dance?

[Image: IMG-1486.gif]