SG Talk

Full Version: Lucky I got wear Mask , just now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
one guy in front of me wow lau Sneeze etc than cough he never wear mask.
(10-08-2023, 01:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]one guy in front of me wow lau Sneeze etc than cough he never wear mask.
Is it a young or old guy? Becos I always comes across lots of elderly uncles always never mask and cough so loud in public transport. Sone more, place his legs opposite the seat. Disgusting!
I wore mask all the time when I go out. Not for fear of covid19 but because I look more young and handsome with nask on. Big Grin
(10-08-2023, 01:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]one guy in front of me wow lau Sneeze etc than cough he never wear mask.

If that guy got Covid, most likely you are already infected by his sneeze since he din wear mask because your mask is not virus proof as they can penetrate your mask. Actually you wear must is not for protecting yourself but for preventing your virus from flying around by keeping the virus inside your mask when you sneeze. Most people got it wrong by thinking wear mask will save you from infection and got the false sense of safety.   Big Grin
(10-08-2023, 02:31 PM)Goldmine Wrote: [ -> ]I wore mask all the time when I go out. Not for fear of covid19 but because I look more young and handsome with nask on. Big Grin

haha...I'm different. I wear mask becoz I think I look nice. 所以不可以太招摇过市   Opasnie-1
(10-08-2023, 02:31 PM)Goldmine Wrote: [ -> ]I wore mask all the time when I go out. Not for fear of covid19 but because I look more young and handsome with nask on. Big Grin

I bought 4 more boxes of masks in JB last month, COVID is not yet over…must protest yourself at least for another year
(10-08-2023, 02:46 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]If that guy got Covid, most likely you are already infected by his sneeze since he din wear mask because your mask is not virus proof as they can penetrate your mask. Actually you wear must is not for protecting yourself but for preventing your virus from flying around by keeping the virus inside your mask when you sneeze. Most people got it wrong by thinking wear mask will save you from infection and got the false sense of safety.   Big Grin

I still think wearing a good and fitting mask helps to reduce severity since lesser viruses entering the respiratory tract will allow more time for the immune system to warm up to attack these invaders. While the virus particle is much smaller than the pores in the masks, most of them still need a "carrier" droplet to hitch a ride. A newly used mask should be able to filter out most of these droplets.

Of course the best way to minimise exposure will be to hold one's breath and walk away from the mist/droplet laden air around or downwind from the guy who just sneezed (sneezing produces more and smaller droplets than coughing imo).

How Much COVID-19 You're Exposed To Matters. Here's How To Reduce It.
Quote:“Virus particles are like lottery tickets. The more you are exposed to, the greater the chance of catching the disease.”
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/how-much-...7d85ebca97
(10-08-2023, 02:46 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]If that guy got Covid, most likely you are already infected by his sneeze since he din wear mask because your mask is not virus proof as they can penetrate your mask. Actually you wear must is not for protecting yourself but for preventing your virus from flying around by keeping the virus inside your mask when you sneeze. Most people got it wrong by thinking wear mask will save you from infection and got the false sense of safety.   Big Grin

Pls rah don't be like someone say no need wear mask ok.

and that fellow already infected two times somemore.

Wear mask is still the prevention.

MOH never abolished yet that you no need wear mask while going to clinic , polyclinic , hospital , nursing home yet , Orself the number of infection will be a lot.
(10-08-2023, 03:36 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Pls rah don't be like someone say no need wear mask ok.

and that fellow already infected two times somemore.

Wear mask is still the prevention.

MOH never abolished yet that you no need wear mask while going to clinic , polyclinic , hospital , nursing home yet , Orself the number of infection will be a lot.

Pls rah, wear mask only give you very small protection lah. MOH dun stop people from wearing mask because the person wearing gives good protection to others who dun wear mask by keep the virus liquid carrier inside his mask when he cough or sneeze. So there is a high chance you are infected already which you will know in a few days time.   Big Grin
correct wearing is becos u hoSim keep inside u.
reali those bad things flying got to do fantastic stunts to get into another call the energy gradients of said episodes.
coupled with coronavirus causing covid19 does not exist mean u r a lauGau