SG Talk
My spare phone spoilt - very tempted to buy this Wang Lei phone...update on what happ - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: My spare phone spoilt - very tempted to buy this Wang Lei phone...update on what happ (/Thread-My-spare-phone-spoilt-very-tempted-to-buy-this-Wang-Lei-phone-update-on-what-happ)

Pages: 1 2

RE: My spare phone spoilt - very tempted to buy this Wang Lei phone - p1acebo - 30-01-2022

https://imgur.com/a/X0chiFb

RE: My spare phone spoilt - very tempted to buy this Wang Lei phone - Tangsen - 30-01-2022

(30-01-2022, 07:10 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  https://imgur.com/a/X0chiFb

Her Singaporean husband hired Wang Lei and disciple to be in their ad ….

RE: My spare phone spoilt - very tempted to buy this Wang Lei phone - p1acebo - 30-01-2022

(30-01-2022, 07:27 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Her Singaporean husband hired Wang Lei and disciple to be in their ad ….

Different strokes for different folks Big Grin

RE: My spare phone spoilt - very tempted to buy this Wang Lei phone - Tangsen - 30-01-2022

(30-01-2022, 08:53 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Different strokes for different folks Big Grin

Come lah watch their live stream 2molo night for fun

https://www.facebook.com/jaynerqiaoer/photos/a.110352187621491/335388568451184/

RE: My spare phone spoilt - very tempted to buy this Wang Lei phone - RichDad - 30-01-2022

No doubt this lau ah beng has done good but he spoilt it all by being vulgar. Minus all that vulgarity, he is actually quite a talent. Too bad, he chose to exploit his vulgar side for money which many found a big turn off. But some loves him. To each his own, I guess.

But as long as he does his own thing and don't tarnish Singapore's image, all is good.

RE: My spare phone spoilt - very tempted to buy this Wang Lei phone - sgbuffett - 04-05-2022

After watching his impressive demo out phone in fridge hammer the phone ...drop phone, throw phone ....and phone still can survive. I decide to buy a phone from the company....same brand different model because I did not want the bulky ruggedised casing. It was their premium model that look like iPhone 12.

After I used for 2 months ....phone become like this. I tried to contact seller on Lazada. He says phone has no warranty. I check his ad ...it really says no warranty. I did not drop the phone or put in fridge  just normal use. One day while I was watching YouTube one vertical line apper then 2 lines then many lines then only lines and nothing else.

[Image: IMG-20220504-065101.jpg]

Anyone encounter this problem with phone? I am getting a replacement LCD to repair it myself.

RE: My spare phone spoilt - very tempted to buy this Wang Lei phone - p1acebo - 04-05-2022

It’s the screen problem. TV sets especially Philips have this problem frequently.

RE: My spare phone spoilt - very tempted to buy this Wang Lei phone - RiseofAsia - 04-05-2022

(04-05-2022, 06:54 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  After watching his impressive demo out phone in fridge hammer the phone ...drop phone, throw phone ....and phone still can survive. I decide to buy a phone from the company....same brand different model because I did not want the bulky ruggedised casing. It was their premium model that look like iPhone 12.

After I used for 2 months ....phone become like this. I tried to contact seller on Lazada. He says phone has no warranty. I check his ad ...it really says no warranty. I did not drop the phone or put in fridge  just normal use. One day while I was watching YouTube one vertical line apper then 2 lines then many lines then only lines and nothing else.

Anyone encounter this problem with phone? I am getting a replacement LCD to repair it myself.

Don’t waste $$$ to change replacement LCD if you never go to official after sale counter.
The sensitivity of LCD may not be like original if never done it properly by 3rd party. 愿赌服输。
After changing LCD, you can’t gurantee it can last again or having any other hidden problem.

Furthermore, screen display issue doesn’t mean it is screen problem. May be power unit or display unit of hp not working properly.

RE: My spare phone spoilt - very tempted to buy this Wang Lei phone...update on what happ - Hfourhappy - 04-05-2022

(29-01-2022, 08:52 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This one really spectacular called Kanina phone.

Samsung Apple all cannot perform like this.

Wow looks solid. 
But I still prefer Samsung mobile.

RE: My spare phone spoilt - very tempted to buy this Wang Lei phone...update on what happ - FangFang - 04-05-2022

Now phones are cheaper if you don't demand much..

RE: My spare phone spoilt - very tempted to buy this Wang Lei phone - Lukongsimi - 04-05-2022

(04-05-2022, 06:54 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  After watching his impressive demo out phone in fridge hammer the phone ...drop phone, throw phone ....and phone still can survive. I decide to buy a phone from the company....same brand different model because I did not want the bulky ruggedised casing. It was their premium model that look like iPhone 12.

Bulky n cheap plus no guarantee 
I won’t buy.

RE: My spare phone spoilt - very tempted to buy this Wang Lei phone...update on what happ - Hfourhappy - 04-05-2022

Better get a good mobile.
I mean got brand.
Dont go for no name brand.

RE: My spare phone spoilt - very tempted to buy this Wang Lei phone...update on what happ - Blin - 04-05-2022

(29-01-2022, 08:52 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This one really spectacular called Kanina phone.

Samsung Apple all cannot perform like this.

Ahbn brand?

(04-05-2022, 12:38 PM)Blin Wrote:  Ahbn brand?

Not sure how much either.

RE: My spare phone spoilt - very tempted to buy this Wang Lei phone...update on what happ - ArielCasper - 04-05-2022

TS is trying to sell the phone lah.. Maybe got commission..

If after evaluating you find it ok, buy loh..

For me, all these unknown brands have software update issue (ie no software update)..

So if you are not too particular about having your security update up to date, then consider it by all means..

To be fair, the spec are higher, but whether can last is another story.