SG Talk
My parents still haven't get GST voucher - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: My parents still haven't get GST voucher (/Thread-My-parents-still-haven-t-get-GST-voucher)

Pages: 1 2

RE: My parents still haven't get GST voucher - sgxin - 06-12-2022

(06-12-2022, 08:59 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  no need thank them lah..................your 700 will go back to them one way or another............ Rotfl

True. The Assurance package is supposed to cushion the 1% GST rise next year.
But bought 2 items yesterday that have their prices raised and we are not even into Jan 2023.
One is a wholemeal bread loaf from Fourleaves. Price has risen by 6.5% from $3.10 to $3.30.
Another was 2 bottles of Dasini 1.5L water that also see a 6.6% rise from $1.50 to $1.60.

If this 6% rise next year is the norm, one will be paying $600 more for every $10K of his annual expenditure.
So someone with annual expenses of $30K will be paying $1800 more!

RE: My parents still haven't get GST voucher - [[ForeverAlone]] - 06-12-2022

(06-12-2022, 09:43 AM)sgxin Wrote:  True. The Assurance package is supposed to cushion the 1% GST rise next year.
But bought 2 items yesterday that have their prices raised and we are not even into Jan 2023.
One is a wholemeal bread loaf from Fourleaves. Price has risen by 6.5% from $3.10 to $3.30.
Another was 2 bottles of Dasini 1.5L water that also see a 6.6% rise from $1.50 to $1.60.

If this 6% rise next year is the norm, one will be paying $600 more for every $10K of his annual expenditure.
So someone with annual expenses of $30K will be paying $1800 more!

Those " elderly " and " some adults " WILL always feel " This current GREEDY PAP still the Same helping "

In REALITY IS NOT, This current PAP IS GREED TO MAX. IS NOT THE OLD PAP used to be .

- Cannot plan , for see , fail investment , planning , than " claim ' Upgrading in fact is to cover up their fail project, etc
In return Tons of Public Funds been Anyhow wasted just to so cal " justify " civil servant is working

My side here , Fitness corner don't know why got one day their sub contractor install another fitness machine than within the day removed it . Now the mat there is ugly got a patch there.

You see A SIMPLE Thing cannot get done properly , " surely there is mis communication between the Public servant and their sub con "

All this " Simple work " involve is Using Public funds here.

An Money Don't drop from sky Smile LKY Used to say before , " What Free medical ? Free transport " ???

Obviously How Govt works just Like Banking system. USING YOUR MONEY TO ROLL

THAT IS OK , IS A SYSTEM TO RUN THE GOVT ETC

BUT THE KEY PROBLEM IS THE CURRENT PAP IS ........UNDER LHL , STILL GOT WHAT MAYORS ??

YET YOU SEE HOW THEY PLAN , DO THEIR JOB AS PM, MINISTER, DOWN TO MP, what Mayors on top A PRESIDENT THERE ....

ALL SQUEEZING THE PUBLIC FUNDS SO MUCH AND WHO PAY WHO CONTRIBUTE IS BUSINESS OWNERS , DOWN TO THE PEOPLE

RE: My parents still haven't get GST voucher - RiseofAsia - 06-12-2022

(06-12-2022, 09:21 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  haven't used n55. same as cdc vouchers?

Cdc voucher, you belonged to the 6% Who hasnt used it. Go to Hardware shop, buy the shampoo, conditioner, floor detergent, dynamo etc, one time settle.

RE: My parents still haven't get GST voucher - debono - 06-12-2022

(06-12-2022, 10:56 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Cdc voucher, you belonged to the 6% Who hasnt used it. Go to Hardware shop, buy the shampoo, conditioner, floor detergent, dynamo etc, one time settle.

I used  mine to pay for my hawker foods............. Rotfl Laughing nudie

RE: My parents still haven't get GST voucher - sgxin - 06-12-2022

(06-12-2022, 09:21 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  haven't used n55. same as cdc vouchers?

If you are buying stuffs from Shopee, u can also transfer the n55 balance to ShopeePay using its PayNow QRCode in the LifeSG app.

RE: My parents still haven't get GST voucher - WhatDoYouThink! - 06-12-2022

(06-12-2022, 11:03 AM)sgxin Wrote:  If you are buying stuffs from Shopee, u can also transfer the n55 balance to ShopeePay using its PayNow QRCode in the LifeSG app.

great! that's a gd idea

RE: My parents still haven't get GST voucher - Talent - 06-12-2022

yr parents not suppose to get
u got rich unkle

RE: My parents still haven't get GST voucher - K88 shu shu - 06-12-2022

(06-12-2022, 11:19 AM)Talent Wrote:  yr parents not suppose to get
u got rich unkle

what had parents got to do with uncle ?  Huh

RE: My parents still haven't get GST voucher - webinarian - 06-12-2022

That $200 and $500 should be already in.  

Check your bank account.   

RE: My parents still haven't get GST voucher - [[ForeverAlone]] - 06-12-2022

(06-12-2022, 11:38 AM)webinarian Wrote:  That $200 and $500 should be already in.  

Check your bank account.   

is stated 12 dec than in , for those never use Paylah to credit.

(06-12-2022, 11:39 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  is stated 12 dec than in , for those never use Paylah to credit.

paynow lah. not paylah. now wonder you still haven't got

(06-12-2022, 11:03 AM)sgxin Wrote:  If you are buying stuffs from Shopee, u can also transfer the n55 balance to ShopeePay using its PayNow QRCode in the LifeSG app.

lifesg -> shopeepay -> bank account