SG Talk
No wonder you’re single” – Relatives Judge Her for Wearing T-Shirt - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: No wonder you’re single” – Relatives Judge Her for Wearing T-Shirt (/Thread-No-wonder-you%E2%80%99re-single%E2%80%9D-%E2%80%93-Relatives-Judge-Her-for-Wearing-T-Shirt)

Pages: 1 2

No wonder you’re single” – Relatives Judge Her for Wearing T-Shirt - klat - 22-02-2024

No wonder you’re single” – M’sian Goes Back to Kampung for CNY, Relatives Judge Her for Wearing T-Shirt

No wonder you’re single” – Relatives Judge Her for Wearing T-Shirt

https://worldofbuzz.com/msian-goes-back-to-kampung-for-cny-relatives-judge-her-for-wearing-t-shirt/

RE: No wonder you’re single” – Relatives Judge Her for Wearing T-Shirt - Gstalk - 22-02-2024

Wore see-through T shirt and w/o bra? Her aunties were angry that their husbands were looking at her tits.

Rotfl

RE: No wonder you’re single” – Relatives Judge Her for Wearing T-Shirt - EvertonDiehard - 22-02-2024

(22-02-2024, 01:19 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  Wore see-through T shirt and w/o bra? Her aunties were angry that their husbands were looking at her tits.

All the men on this MRT carriage were pleased to see that woman wear a tight grey T-shirt

[Image: Crowded-Train.jpg]

RE: No wonder you’re single” – Relatives Judge Her for Wearing T-Shirt - Lukongsimi - 22-02-2024

No charm lah not the t shirt.

RE: No wonder you’re single” – Relatives Judge Her for Wearing T-Shirt - EvertonDiehard - 22-02-2024

(22-02-2024, 01:37 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  No charm lah not the t shirt.

My aunt lives in a HDB flat while her siblings (including my mom) all live in private properties. During every CNY gathering, she would pass snide remarks at her brothers and sisters (including their children and grandchildren) owing to her inferiority complex. Apart from her problem with finances, her children and grandchildren aren't doing well at work or in school. However, there is no excuse for her toxic behaviour. I choose to avoid her and her family at next year's CNY gathering. 

RE: No wonder you’re single” – Relatives Judge Her for Wearing T-Shirt - K88 shu shu - 22-02-2024

me wear my satki commondo tee go bai nian and no 1 dare to ask me anything.

RE: No wonder you’re single” – Relatives Judge Her for Wearing T-Shirt - Lukongsimi - 22-02-2024

(22-02-2024, 02:01 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  My aunt lives in a HDB flat while her siblings (including my mom) all live in private properties. During every CNY gathering, she would pass snide remarks at her brothers and sisters (including their children and grandchildren) owing to her inferiority complex. Apart from her problem with finances, her children and grandchildren aren't doing well at work or in school. However, there is no excuse for her toxic behaviour. I choose to avoid her and her family at next year's CNY gathering. 
Poor getting poorer the rich getting richer 
This type I won’t visit

(22-02-2024, 02:04 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  me wear my satki commondo tee go bai nian and no 1 dare to ask me anything.

Did you wear a red beret as well? Did you leopard crawl into your relatives' living room when you visit? 

(22-02-2024, 02:04 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Poor getting poorer the rich getting richer This type I won’t visit

In this case, it is my poor relative lashing out at her wealthier siblings. 

(22-02-2024, 02:08 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  In this case, it is my poor relative lashing out at her wealthier siblings. 

Jealous n envy 
Usually the opposite the rich looks down on the poor.

(22-02-2024, 02:10 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Jealous n envy. Usually the opposite the rich looks down on the poor.

When I got married and bought a resale HDB flat and didn't own a car, many people looked down on me. Now that I have upgraded to a condo and own a 2.5 litre SUV, many people appear to envy or even dislike me. 

(22-02-2024, 02:18 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  When I got married and bought a resale HDB flat and didn't own a car, many people looked down on me. Now that I have upgraded to a condo and own a 2.5 litre SUV, many people appear to envy or even dislike me. 

Human nature lah

RE: No wonder you’re single” – Relatives Judge Her for Wearing T-Shirt - Sentinel - 22-02-2024

(22-02-2024, 02:01 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  My aunt lives in a HDB flat while her siblings (including my mom) all live in private properties. During every CNY gathering, she would pass snide remarks at her brothers and sisters (including their children and grandchildren) owing to her inferiority complex. Apart from her problem with finances, her children and grandchildren aren't doing well at work or in school. However, there is no excuse for her toxic behaviour. I choose to avoid her and her family at next year's CNY gathering. 

Dun bluff lah

You're the one who has inferiority complex

So obvious

RE: No wonder you’re single” – Relatives Judge Her for Wearing T-Shirt - Sentinel - 22-02-2024

(22-02-2024, 02:18 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  When I got married and bought a resale HDB flat and didn't own a car, many people looked down on me. Now that I have upgraded to a condo and own a 2.5 litre SUV, many people appear to envy or even dislike me. 

Wah, you really horse behind cannon

You vying for top position with LKSM is it?

(22-02-2024, 02:10 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Jealous n envy 
Usually the opposite the rich looks down on the poor.

I never look down on you what..

Angry

(22-02-2024, 02:32 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I never look down on you what..

Angry

Don’t bluff..
Often attack me for what ?

(22-02-2024, 02:35 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Don’t bluff..
Often attack me for what ?

I attack you because you're a hypocrite

Simpur as that

I hate hypocrites

My sole purpose in this forum is to whack hypocrites

If you see me whacking some forumers here, you can be sure he or she or it is A HYPOCRITE!!

(22-02-2024, 02:42 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I attack you because you're a hypocrite

Simpur as that

I hate hypocrites

My sole purpose in this forum is to whack hypocrites

If you see me whacking some forumers here, you can be sure he or she or it is A HYPOCRITE!!
U also hypocrite lah 
Who are u to whack people here?
U lead miserable life because of pap is your biz

(22-02-2024, 03:24 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U also hypocrite lah 
Who are u to whack people here?
U lead miserable life because of pap is your biz

I have good morals

That's why I whack hypocrites

How can I be a hypocrite if I have such good morals?

PAP is hypocrite, that's why I whack it, not because PAP makes my life miserable

(22-02-2024, 03:31 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I have good morals

That's why I whack hypocrites

How can I be a hypocrite if I have such good morals?

PAP is hypocrite, that's why I whack it, not because PAP makes my life miserable

U are full of pride lah
Lucifer wanted to be higher than God and was kicked out of heaven understand ?

RE: No wonder you’re single” – Relatives Judge Her for Wearing T-Shirt - red3 - 22-02-2024

The keyword is kampung ? T shirt is wrong for kampung?

(22-02-2024, 03:33 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U are full of pride lah
Lucifer wanted to be higher than God and was kicked out of heaven understand ?

Or is it God wanted to be higher than Lucifer?

Is SG got kicked out of Malaysia or SG rejected Malaysia?

You no pride meh? You're the most proud bastard in this forum and worse than that, NOTHING to show for some more

You deserves to be in the rubbish bin

(22-02-2024, 03:44 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Or is it God wanted to be higher than Lucifer?

Is SG got kicked out of Malaysia or SG rejected Malaysia?

You no pride meh? You're the most proud bastard in this forum and worse than that, NOTHING to show for some more

You deserves to be in the rubbish bin

I where  got proud? Only avoid trouble makers for a while.
How come u don’t want bin me?
Nobody likes to chat with u cos u are siao mah 
I took pity on u n let u speak rubbish 
Or u will become more siao have to admit into imh

(22-02-2024, 03:54 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  I where  got proud? Only avoid trouble makers for a while.
How come u don’t want bin me?
Nobody likes to chat with u cos u are siao mah 
I took pity on u n let u speak rubbish 
Or u will become more siao have to admit into imh

You looking for friends in this forum is it?

You should realize no one chats here, or you dun understand the meaning of chat

You free tonite? Say leh, or I hv other plans

(22-02-2024, 03:59 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You looking for friends in this forum is it?

You should realize no one chats here, or you dun understand the meaning of chat

You free tonite? Say leh, or I hv other plans
U are the one looking for forum frens not me

RE: No wonder you’re single” – Relatives Judge Her for Wearing T-Shirt - Blasterlord2 - 22-02-2024

Actually most ppl dun give a damn. So dun think too highly of yourself that you think that ppl envy you hahaha. Maybe if u are ultra rich then yes..

(22-02-2024, 04:04 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U are the one looking for forum frens not me

See what a freaking hypocrite you're

That's why I will always whack you jialat jialat

(22-02-2024, 04:31 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  See what a freaking hypocrite you're

That's why I will always whack you jialat jialat
See can’t get what u want now want to whack people 
U so itchy better go n rub your walls lah

RE: No wonder you’re single” – Relatives Judge Her for Wearing T-Shirt - WhatDoYouThink! - 22-02-2024

You're over sensitive in both ways

RE: No wonder you’re single” – Relatives Judge Her for Wearing T-Shirt - pervertosan - 22-02-2024

(22-02-2024, 04:50 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  You're over sensitive in both ways

ur cb hole sensitive or not? Laughing