SG Talk
you all no need worry for Chun sing, lawrence just choose based on... - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: you all no need worry for Chun sing, lawrence just choose based on... (/Thread-you-all-no-need-worry-for-Chun-sing-lawrence-just-choose-based-on)

Pages: 1 2

you all no need worry for Chun sing, lawrence just choose based on... - twinkle07 - 14-05-2024

height...

CCS will take over DPM later...

[Image: Gan1.jpg]

[Image: 46507865_2295720547135942_61341749891102...e=6669E4DA]

RE: you all no need worry for Chun sing, lawrence just choose based on... - Huliwang - 14-05-2024

I think the real reason why the two guys are not chosen is because they both are very ambitious and manipulative. Whereas this Gan Mou Yong looks dumb dumb but obedient and easy to control. So as a boss I would rather have a dumb but obedient worker than one who is difficult to control and all the time scheming to back stab me and take over my place. 
From this, I can see Wong is a smart guy and should do well leading Singapore.  Laughter-119

RE: you all no need worry for Chun sing, lawrence just choose based on... - red3 - 14-05-2024

What two guys not chosen? Who are the two? Why?

RE: you all no need worry for Chun sing, lawrence just choose based on... - WhatDoYouThink! - 14-05-2024

He feels more comfortable with the two old faithful. No reason to choose the other two

RE: you all no need worry for Chun sing, lawrence just choose based on... - K88 shu shu - 14-05-2024

why no choose Rajahs?

racist right?

RE: you all no need worry for Chun sing, lawrence just choose based on... - Clyde - 14-05-2024

(14-05-2024, 03:15 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think the real reason why the two guys are not chosen is because they both are very ambitious and manipulative. Whereas this Gan Mou Yong looks dumb dumb but obedient and easy to control. So as a boss I would rather have a dumb but obedient worker than one who is difficult to control and all the time scheming to back stab me and take over my place. 
From this, I can see Wong is a smart guy and should do well leading Singapore.  Laughter-119

I think It was during the covid time. Gan mou lan yong  was being question by a reporter during a press conference. Instead of answering the question, he directed it to LW. It made LW feels like a chief among the group. It also showed that that Gan was really mou lan yong.

RE: you all no need worry for Chun sing, lawrence just choose based on... - Huliwang - 14-05-2024

(14-05-2024, 07:31 AM)Clyde Wrote:  I think It was during the covid time. Gan mou lan yong  was being question by a reporter during a press conference. Instead of answering the question, he directed it to LW. It made LW feels like a chief among the group. It also showed that that Gan was really mou lan yong.
Laughing

RE: you all no need worry for Chun sing, lawrence just choose based on... - twinkle07 - 14-05-2024

no, they not kenna chop...
still need them to win elections...
if no future promotion, they no heart stay for election...
so likely ish short term arrangement...

chun sing needed to guard tanjong pagar...

RE: you all no need worry for Chun sing, lawrence just choose based on... - Lukongsimi - 14-05-2024

If he didn’t said xia suay think might got chance

RE: you all no need worry for Chun sing, lawrence just choose based on... - p1acebo - 14-05-2024

Gan and Heng are short term DPMs.  Maybe Desmond Lee and Tan See Leng become DPMs in future Laughing

Who ask CCS and OYK never congratulate Ah Wong when he ascended.  Means they buay song.

Ah Wong smart enough to sideline these 2 jokers Smile

RE: you all no need worry for Chun sing, lawrence just choose based on... - Lukongsimi - 14-05-2024

(14-05-2024, 08:01 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Gan and Heng are short term DPMs.  Maybe Desmond Lee and Tan See Leng become DPMs in future Laughing

Who ask CCS and OYK never congratulate Ah Wong when he ascended.  Means they buay song.

Haven’t election yet they think it’s too early

RE: you all no need worry for Chun sing, lawrence just choose based on... - twinkle07 - 14-05-2024

(14-05-2024, 08:01 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Gan and Heng are short term DPMs.  Maybe Desmond Lee and Tan See Leng become DPMs in future Laughing

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/lawrence-wong-ong-ye-kung-chan-chun-sing-4g-leader-pap-2626631

RE: you all no need worry for Chun sing, lawrence just choose based on... - watchfirst9 - 14-05-2024

Can only say LW place safer bet and choose those he can control.
Gan is perhaps further away from LHL inner core as compare to TCH, Sham, Ng

The two chosen dPMs also have MAS MTI experience like him
maybe can speak same frequency.

Can only see clearer after the election which some say in Oct 24
but after seeing LW go for safe and sound type, election may be slightly
later.

RE: you all no need worry for Chun sing, lawrence just choose based on... - ODA TETSURO - 14-05-2024

The way CCS speaks in open public different from the way he speaks to them in closed door. So his integrity is being questioned.

RE: you all no need worry for Chun sing, lawrence just choose based on... - WhatDoYouThink! - 14-05-2024

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/lawrence-wong-ong-ye-kung-chan-chun-sing-4g-leader-pap-2626631

这哼哈二将威胁性太大了

RE: you all no need worry for Chun sing, lawrence just choose based on... - cityhantam - 14-05-2024

(14-05-2024, 07:22 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  why no choose Rajahs?

racist right?

Walan!!!
You mean Ishwalan?  Rotfl

RE: you all no need worry for Chun sing, lawrence just choose based on... - Bigiron - 14-05-2024

(14-05-2024, 02:22 AM)twinkle07 Wrote:  height...

CCS will take over DPM later...

[Image: Gan1.jpg]

Hard truth....all the same height

RE: you all no need worry for Chun sing, lawrence just choose based on... - Buffybuffy - 14-05-2024

The next PM is a she lah

From their hand.positions, can tell what they are up to. Put in front to protect, put at the sides ready to strike.

RE: you all no need worry for Chun sing, lawrence just choose based on... - EvertonDiehard - 14-05-2024

(14-05-2024, 03:15 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think the real reason why the two guys are not chosen is because they both are very ambitious and manipulative. Whereas this Gan Mou Yong looks dumb dumb but obedient and easy to control. So as a boss I would rather have a dumb but obedient worker than one who is difficult to control and all the time scheming to back stab me and take over my place. From this, I can see Wong is a smart guy and should do well leading Singapore.  

There are many insecure bosses who will surround themselves with deputies who are less capable so that they do not outshine the bosses or be a threat to their position.

RE: you all no need worry for Chun sing, lawrence just choose based on... - Bigiron - 14-05-2024

[Image: IMG-20240514-093853.jpg]

RE: you all no need worry for Chun sing, lawrence just choose based on... - Sticw - 14-05-2024

(14-05-2024, 09:40 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  [Image: 46507865_2295720547135942_61341749891102...e=6669E4DA]

From their hand.positions, can tell what they are up to. Put in front to protect, put at the sides ready to strike.

Ironically the 2 that tried to flake dpm then got sideline as the outsider black horse in this photo took the PM role now... Lol

RE: you all no need worry for Chun sing, lawrence just choose based on... - maxsanic - 14-05-2024

In Singapore's history, the role of the DPM has always been filled up by loyal but uninspiring and/or non-threatening bureaucrats.

Teo Chee Hean, Wong Kang Sing, Tony Tan, Goh Chock Tong, Heng Swee Keat etc. The few more able ones like Jaya Kumar and Tharman are either no threat because of their skin color or promptly put down by LKY like Ong Teng Cheong.

Anyway the DPM role is largely symbolic, there is no indication so far that a DPM has any real control or influence outside of his own ministry. In fact I reckon a Coordinating Minister probably looks after more ministries and government organs compared to a DPM.

As a boss, you dun like to hv samseng paikai types too close to you.

Maybe 面相aso important, like 嘴上无毛,脑后见腮,眼细如鼠。。。

I suspect Wong already ever kena sabo by them many times. Thats why he cannot take the risk and kept them by his side.    Big Grin

RE: you all no need worry for Chun sing, lawrence just choose based on... - p1acebo - 14-05-2024

(14-05-2024, 09:39 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  The next PM is a she lah

Indranee mama?  Cannot be disgraceful, her BO will suffocate all and sundry Big Grin

(14-05-2024, 12:14 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  As a boss, you dun like to hv samseng paikai types too close to you.

Maybe 面相aso important, like 嘴上无毛,脑后见腮,眼细如鼠。。。

Yes, not too close, at arms length, but still close enough to know what they are plotting Smile

RE: you all no need worry for Chun sing, lawrence just choose based on... - [[ForeverAlone]] - 14-05-2024

(14-05-2024, 12:21 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I suspect Wong already ever kena sabo by them many times. Thats why he cannot take the risk and kept them by his side.    Big Grin

You see Covi19 press conference already show what, Reporter is asking Minister of Health aka OYK question , than he act blur look at Gan , Gan look at Lawrence than Lawerence like get shock but he managed to answer.

Smile Lawrence put Gan is " tekan " him since promote you as deputy PM you cannot act blur. Next he will give more work throw on Gan to do , whereas Heng will not have much some more is Heng give up PM role next health not so good thus Lawrence will be nice to him

Whereas OYK surely condem one. During PAP conference when Lawerence wong give speech , every one clap this OYK face like sian sian not happy .

Whereas Chan is crap. Everyone knows he , OYK cannot make it one .

(14-05-2024, 12:36 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  You see Covi19 press conference already show what, Reporter is asking Minister of Health aka OYK question , than he act blur look at Gan , Gan look at Lawrence than Lawerence like get shock but he managed to answer.

Smile Lawrence put Gan is " tekan " him since promote you as deputy PM you cannot act blur. Next he will give more work throw on Gan to do , whereas Heng will not have much some more is Heng give up PM role next health not so good thus Lawrence will be nice to him

Whereas OYK surely condem one.  During PAP conference when Lawerence wong give speech , every one clap this OYK face like sian sian not happy .

Whereas Chan is crap. Everyone knows he , OYK cannot make it one .

Wah, you beri observant leh.      Big Grin

RE: you all no need worry for Chun sing, lawrence just choose based on... - Sline - 14-05-2024

(14-05-2024, 07:43 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  If he didn’t said xia suay think might got chance

If he didn't said Cotton from Sheep might also.  Imagine he said this in international areana