SG Talk
Jaw pain after booster - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: Jaw pain after booster (/Thread-Jaw-pain-after-booster)

Jaw pain after booster - Tml7788 - 10-12-2021

Anybody has this side effect after moderna booster? Took the booster last Monday, the first 2 days felt worse. Subsequently, my jaw became pain for many days until now. Not sure is it the side effect of the vaccine, need to see doctor?

RE: Jaw pain after booster - WhatDoYouThink? - 10-12-2021

jaw pain cud be a sign of heart problems.

RE: Jaw pain after booster - debono - 10-12-2021

(10-12-2021, 04:54 PM)Tml7788 Wrote:  Anybody has this side effect after moderna booster? Took the booster last Monday, the first 2 days felt worse. Subsequently, my jaw became pain for many days until now. Not sure is it the side effect of the vaccine, need to see doctor?

You are the first case to complain about the side effects of Moderna vaccine.... Big Grin

RE: Jaw pain after booster - Gstalk - 10-12-2021

Jaw pain means cannot sip

RE: Jaw pain after booster - theold - 10-12-2021

Better see doctor. But what doctor? Dental or Mouth Doctor?

RE: Jaw pain after booster - p1acebo - 10-12-2021

Just whack the jaw. Sure ok after that.

RE: Jaw pain after booster - Tangsen - 10-12-2021

(10-12-2021, 05:52 PM)debono Wrote:  You are the first case to complain about the side effects of Moderna vaccine.... Big Grin

Aiya anot anti vax making up stories lah.
90% of SG already jabbed and many with boosters … now jaw painnext backside pain, Kok pain …. everything blame the vaccine. Later children fail exam also blame the vaccine

(10-12-2021, 06:14 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Aiya anot anti vax making up stories lah.
90% of SG already jabbed and many with boosters … now jaw painnext backside pain, Kok pain …. everything blame the vaccine. Later children fail exam also blame the vaccine

Yes everything that goes wrong blame it on the Vaccines, but better to see a GP doctor to be consoled.... Big Grin Rolleyes

RE: Jaw pain after booster - Tangsen - 10-12-2021

(10-12-2021, 06:19 PM)debono Wrote:  Yes everything that goes wrong blame it on the Vaccines, but better to see a GP doctor to be consoled.... Big Grin Rolleyes

Well, whatever the outcome, if he get infected medical taken care but unlikely to get serious illness

(10-12-2021, 06:24 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Well, whatever the outcome, if he get infected medical taken care but unlikely to get serious illness

It he is infected with the Covid-19, Delta virus then it can be fatal.... crying

RE: Jaw pain after booster - Galilo_l - 10-12-2021

Any discomforts after jabs go c doc...

RE: Jaw pain after booster - surfer - 10-12-2021

(10-12-2021, 06:03 PM)theold Wrote:  Better see doctor. But what doctor? Dental or Mouth Doctor?

Doctor Quack.

RE: Jaw pain after booster - WhatDoYouThink? - 11-12-2021

how ah? ok already?

RE: Jaw pain after booster - lvlrsSTI - 11-12-2021

(10-12-2021, 04:54 PM)Tml7788 Wrote:  Anybody has this side effect after moderna booster? Took the booster last Monday, the first 2 days felt worse. Subsequently, my jaw became pain for many days until now. Not sure is it the side effect of the vaccine, need to see doctor?

I am not a doctor, however J know jaw pain of afm pain is related to heart problem. Vaccines do cause heart inflammation, better see a doctor to check if your heart is OK.

RE: Jaw pain after booster - singlon - 12-12-2021

(11-12-2021, 11:10 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I am not a doctor, however J know jaw pain of afm pain is related to heart problem. Vaccines do cause heart inflammation, better see a doctor to check if your heart is OK.

I notice u use the word Inflammation. You are on the right track.
On the higheset level of knowledge, it denotes degenearation and a need to 'GROUND'
like for ex being attack by ionising radiation.
we will not know where that spike proteins go to... practically everywhere.
And when dat oxidative stress lessens which can be detected by a sensitive meter as a current goes to zero, Inflammations will definitely go down also.

RE: Jaw pain after booster - Sharexchange - 12-12-2021

I have not boost. My few frens got worse fever than their 2nd dose. Quite jiatlat.

RE: Jaw pain after booster - p1acebo - 12-12-2021

(12-12-2021, 07:22 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  I have not boost. My few frens got worse fever than their 2nd dose. Quite jiatlat.

How’s your cups viewing sessions? Big Grin

RE: Jaw pain after booster - Sharexchange - 12-12-2021

(12-12-2021, 07:25 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  How’s your cups viewing sessions? Big Grin

Today work. But think tired to enjoy. Want to finish clean tables n chairs and go home rest...

RE: Jaw pain after booster - FangFang - 12-12-2021

Nurse forget to inform, less talking also.LOLs