Jaw pain after booster

Anybody has this side effect after moderna booster? Took the booster last Monday, the first 2 days felt worse. Subsequently, my jaw became pain for many days until now. Not sure is it the side effect of the vaccine, need to see doctor?

jaw pain cud be a sign of heart problems.
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(10-12-2021, 04:54 PM)Tml7788 Wrote:  Anybody has this side effect after moderna booster? Took the booster last Monday, the first 2 days felt worse. Subsequently, my jaw became pain for many days until now. Not sure is it the side effect of the vaccine, need to see doctor?

You are the first case to complain about the side effects of Moderna vaccine.... Big Grin

Jaw pain means cannot sip

Laughing

Better see doctor. But what doctor? Dental or Mouth Doctor?

Just whack the jaw. Sure ok after that.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(10-12-2021, 05:52 PM)debono Wrote:  You are the first case to complain about the side effects of Moderna vaccine.... Big Grin

Aiya anot anti vax making up stories lah.
90% of SG already jabbed and many with boosters … now jaw painnext backside pain, Kok pain …. everything blame the vaccine. Later children fail exam also blame the vaccine

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(10-12-2021, 06:14 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Aiya anot anti vax making up stories lah.
90% of SG already jabbed and many with boosters … now jaw painnext backside pain, Kok pain …. everything blame the vaccine. Later children fail exam also blame the vaccine

Yes everything that goes wrong blame it on the Vaccines, but better to see a GP doctor to be consoled.... Big Grin Rolleyes

(10-12-2021, 06:19 PM)debono Wrote:  Yes everything that goes wrong blame it on the Vaccines, but better to see a GP doctor to be consoled.... Big Grin Rolleyes

Well, whatever the outcome, if he get infected medical taken care but unlikely to get serious illness

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(10-12-2021, 06:24 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Well, whatever the outcome, if he get infected medical taken care but unlikely to get serious illness

It he is infected with the Covid-19, Delta virus then it can be fatal.... crying

Any discomforts after jabs go c doc...

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(10-12-2021, 06:03 PM)theold Wrote:  Better see doctor. But what doctor? Dental or Mouth Doctor?

Doctor Quack.

tomorrow will be a better day

how ah? ok already?

(10-12-2021, 04:54 PM)Tml7788 Wrote:  Anybody has this side effect after moderna booster? Took the booster last Monday, the first 2 days felt worse. Subsequently, my jaw became pain for many days until now. Not sure is it the side effect of the vaccine, need to see doctor?

I am not a doctor, however J know jaw pain of afm pain is related to heart problem. Vaccines do cause heart inflammation, better see a doctor to check if your heart is OK.

(11-12-2021, 11:10 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I am not a doctor, however J know jaw pain of afm pain is related to heart problem. Vaccines do cause heart inflammation, better see a doctor to check if your heart is OK.

I notice u use the word Inflammation. You are on the right track.
On the higheset level of knowledge, it denotes degenearation and a need to 'GROUND'
like for ex being attack by ionising radiation.
we will not know where that spike proteins go to... practically everywhere.
And when dat oxidative stress lessens which can be detected by a sensitive meter as a current goes to zero, Inflammations will definitely go down also.
[+] 3 users Like singlon's post

I have not boost. My few frens got worse fever than their 2nd dose. Quite jiatlat.

(12-12-2021, 07:22 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  I have not boost. My few frens got worse fever than their 2nd dose. Quite jiatlat.

How’s your cups viewing sessions? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(12-12-2021, 07:25 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  How’s your cups viewing sessions? Big Grin

Today work. But think tired to enjoy. Want to finish clean tables n chairs and go home rest...

Nurse forget to inform, less talking also.LOLs