SG Talk
Be prepared to get CoVid, are you ready !! - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: Be prepared to get CoVid, are you ready !! (/Thread-Be-prepared-to-get-CoVid-are-you-ready)

Pages: 1 2

Be prepared to get CoVid, are you ready !! - Tangsen - 29-09-2021

I am getting prepared to get infected. I am stocking a bit of can and frozen food when I am asked to quarantine at home.
Recently, my friend's sister in her 40s mild symptoms, kenna stay at home 7-14days. His aunty in her 70s kenna also but mild symptoms, go staycation. Btw both fully jabbed
Now that the white country selling thieves saying 5000/day ..... I am sure I will kenna. Mind you it is 5000/day and 1 week is 35,000  nudie

RE: Be prepared to get CoVid, are you ready !! - theold - 29-09-2021

Old people die, there is no economic value. Children die, there will be trouble.

RE: Be prepared to get CoVid, are you ready !! - Sharexchange - 29-09-2021

I think we are prepare.

Better get it sooner because hospital still got bed.

Else have to stay at MSCP or stadium or convention hall liao.

RE: Be prepared to get CoVid, are you ready !! - Tangsen - 29-09-2021

(29-09-2021, 11:21 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  I think we are prepare.

Better get it sooner because hospital still got bed.

Else have to stay at MSCP or stadium or convention hall liao.

Better be prepared and oneself take action.

RE: Be prepared to get CoVid, are you ready !! - theold - 29-09-2021

Yes. This is a Covid Wave. Do not accept visitors.

Calling the children to lock themselves up. If you don't go out, you will not infect others and others will not infect you.

RE: Be prepared to get CoVid, are you ready !! - Tangsen - 29-09-2021

(29-09-2021, 11:33 PM)theold Wrote:  Yes. This is a Covid Wave. Do not accept visitors.

Calling the children to lock themselves up. If you don't go out, you will not infect others and others will not infect you.

Individually we MUST take our own responsibility and stop being a pussy
It's a GLOBAL thing and its mother nature we are dealing with

RE: Be prepared to get CoVid, are you ready !! - Galilo_l - 30-09-2021

https://www.gov.sg/article/what-you-need-to-know-about-home-recovery

https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/general/faqs---home-recovery

https://flu.gowhere.gov.sg/

RE: Be prepared to get CoVid, are you ready !! - Blasterlord2 - 30-09-2021

The only way out of this is either there's a cure for it or everyone's infected so as to achieve herd immunity.

RE: Be prepared to get CoVid, are you ready !! - [[ForeverAlone]] - 30-09-2021

(29-09-2021, 10:53 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I am getting prepared to get infected. I am stocking a bit of can and frozen food when I am asked to quarantine at home.
Recently, my friend's sister in her 40s mild symptoms, kenna stay at home 7-14days. His aunty in her 70s kenna also but mild symptoms, go staycation. Btw both fully jabbed
Now that the white country selling thieves saying 5000/day ..... I am sure I will kenna. Mind you it is 5000/day and 1 week is 35,000  nudie

FYI, CNN just reported. ...is NOT Fun to be infected EVEN You recovery still alive
Is not fun to get infected despite already recover, https://edition.cnn.com/2021/09/29/world/coronavirus-newsletter-intl-29-09-21/index.html?utm_content=2021-09-29T16%3A00%3A48&utm_term=link&utm_source=fbCNN&utm_medium=social&fbclid=IwAR1Ua-UfPoR5QBOdN08epbW1dkMhwvA3MOHHZ1EmC0YCq7gZRWWMTTNmRAs

RE: Be prepared to get CoVid, are you ready !! - cityhantam - 30-09-2021

I am not ready!  crying

RE: Be prepared to get CoVid, are you ready !! - Tangsen - 30-09-2021

(30-09-2021, 01:47 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  FYI, CNN just reported. ...is NOT Fun to be infected EVEN You recovery still alive
Is not fun to get infected despite already recover, https://edition.cnn.com/2021/09/29/world/coronavirus-newsletter-intl-29-09-21/index.html?utm_content=2021-09-29T16%3A00%3A48&utm_term=link&utm_source=fbCNN&utm_medium=social&fbclid=IwAR1Ua-UfPoR5QBOdN08epbW1dkMhwvA3MOHHZ1EmC0YCq7gZRWWMTTNmRAs

As if you can chose, unless you hide at home until the covid is over and when or ever going to be over

RE: Be prepared to get CoVid, are you ready !! - ODA TETSURO - 30-09-2021

Still waiting for the first sg obese kid to get covid and die, by then parents will make lotsof noise for sure.

RE: Be prepared to get CoVid, are you ready !! - Huliwang - 30-09-2021

Be prepared to be killed by covid. Make sure your Will is done and tell your love ones those words you have been holding back for years like *i love you* while you are still around....... Rolleyes

(30-09-2021, 07:17 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  As if you can chose, unless you hide at home until the covid is over and when or ever going to be over

FYI is not hiding at home, common sense isn;'t here.

Is Avoid crowded places, ONLY go out IF needed. Of course going to work, is a must and do shopping just that in the sense restrict your movement to more places,

RE: Be prepared to get CoVid, are you ready !! - sgxin - 30-09-2021

(30-09-2021, 09:57 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Be prepared to be killed by covid. Make sure your Will is done and tell your love ones those words you have been holding back for years like *i love you* while you are still around....... Rolleyes

Yes I think it is silly to listen to the "experts" when it has already been reported that those who are asymptomatic can still get long covid symptoms arising from organ damage.
Besides the "leaders" are not leading by example too, eg taking public transport during peak hours or dining mask off at food centres. They even shirk from the usual face-to-face meet-the-people sessions where risk of infection is much lower imo than mask-off dining. 

PAP say endemic but they suspend meet people session & house visiting
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/pap-say-endemic-but-they-suspend-meet-people-session-house-visiting-to-hide-protect-themself.6595367/

Why some COVID-19 infections may be free of symptoms but not free of harm
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/article/why-some-covid-19-infections-may-be-free-of-symptoms-but-not-free-of-harm?
Quote:A study of 104 passengers found that 76 of them had COVID but were asymptomatic. Of that group, CT scans showed that 54 percent had lung abnormalities—patchy gray spots known as ground glass opacities that signal fluid build-up in the lungs.

RE: Be prepared to get CoVid, are you ready !! - dynamite - 30-09-2021

A lot are starting to become crazy Liao from fear.

(30-09-2021, 10:46 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  thought you said vaccines are very effective now you kena and start complaining like a baby. Rotfl

mRNA Vaccine may not work.

RE: Be prepared to get CoVid, are you ready !! - Notdumb - 30-09-2021

Yesterday just done my 2nd jab at CC.
Hospital refused to jab me becos need Doc approval. All dont wan take responsibility if anything happened to me.

RE: Be prepared to get CoVid, are you ready !! - debono - 30-09-2021

(30-09-2021, 10:46 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  thought you said vaccines are very effective and attacked people who have doubts, now you kena and start complaining like a baby. Rotfl

You sound like an uneducated uncle, bash here bash there, never use your brain and never respect opinion of others. Angry

If vaccines are effective, then we will not have those who are fully jabbed to  succumb to this terrible disease..

RE: Be prepared to get CoVid, are you ready !! - Huliwang - 30-09-2021

(30-09-2021, 11:00 AM)debono Wrote:  If vaccines are effective, then we will not have those who are fully jabbed to  succumb to this terrible disease..
I concur with your finding....... Big Grin

(30-09-2021, 10:56 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  Yesterday just done my 2nd jab at CC.
Hospital refused to jab me becos need Doc approval. All dont wan take responsibility if anything happened to me.

huh Don't get what you mean. All station have a doc there isnt'
I currently waiting my 2nd jab which is last week. I don't actually want to jab, All just BETA vaccines , In fact Gov is Indirectly already force people to take, make it unconvience for un vaccinated ones, at work, dine in , events etc, Some same like me is been indirect no choice go jab.

(30-09-2021, 11:04 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  huh Don't get what you mean. All station have a doc there isnt'
I currently waiting my 2nd jab which is last week. I don't actually want to jab, All just BETA vaccines , In fact Gov is Indirectly already force people to take, make it unconvience for un vaccinated ones, at work, dine in , events etc, Some same like me is been indirect no choice go jab.

He has some kind of serious health problem?

(29-09-2021, 11:38 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Individually we MUST take our own responsibility and stop being a pussy
It's a GLOBAL thing and its mother nature we are dealing with

Mother nature approach will be herd immunity without vaccination. There will be some that will survive to let the world carry on.

RE: Be prepared to get CoVid, are you ready !! - Bigbluedot - 30-09-2021

So better prepare to die.

RE: Be prepared to get CoVid, are you ready !! - lvlrsSTI - 30-09-2021

(30-09-2021, 10:56 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  Yesterday just done my 2nd jab at CC.

you are behind the curve, people are now waiting for Booster jabs already.

RE: Be prepared to get CoVid, are you ready !! - Yin yang - 30-09-2021

No time to die! James bond.

To fight virus, must increase our immunity via vit c, vit d or sunlight, eat home cooked wholesome food , greens n fruits , n sleep more ...n lastly dont worry, be happy, smile , pray for blessings for 1001 things humans have no control.

RE: Be prepared to get CoVid, are you ready !! - theold - 30-09-2021

My friend said after his third dose, he had more fever. Second dose, slight fever. Went to see the doctor, all the underlying conditions reports came out. If die, will die of complications.

(30-09-2021, 11:36 AM)Yin yang Wrote:  No time to die! James bond.

To fight virus, must increase our immunity via vit c, vit d or sunlight, eat home cooked wholesome food , greens n fruits , n sleep more ...n lastly dont worry, be happy, smile , pray for blessings for 1001 things humans have no control.

This is the correct way. Also exercise regularly.

(30-09-2021, 11:31 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  you are behind the curve, people are now waiting for Booster jabs already.

No. For him if just second jab, he is good for the next 6 months or so.

RE: Be prepared to get CoVid, are you ready !! - ODA TETSURO - 30-09-2021

I am still not vaccinated, if I kena covid, will write a journal at CCF on how I experience covid infection without vaccination and publish to public before I die.