SG Talk
15-year-old taken to hospital after being beaten up at fitness corner in Serangoon - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: 15-year-old taken to hospital after being beaten up at fitness corner in Serangoon (/Thread-15-year-old-taken-to-hospital-after-being-beaten-up-at-fitness-corner-in-Serangoon)

15-year-old taken to hospital after being beaten up at fitness corner in Serangoon - theold - 26-01-2023

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/15-year-old-taken-to-hospital-after-being-beaten-up-at-fitness-corner-in-serangoon

RE: 15-year-old taken to hospital after being beaten up at fitness corner in Serangoon - Sticw - 26-01-2023

Send all to jail. Change the legal age from 18 to 11 years. Times have changed, these days at 11 years of age, many gals and boys are not virgin liao... So why consider them kids and give leniency?

RE: 15-year-old taken to hospital after being beaten up at fitness corner in Serangoon - Notdumb - 26-01-2023

Bring back public canning in school. Make sure they are shamed. Best get their useless parents to watch.

RE: 15-year-old taken to hospital after being beaten up at fitness corner in Serangoon - Blin - 26-01-2023

(26-01-2023, 07:52 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Send all to jail. Change the legal age from 18 to 11 years. Times have changed, these days at 11 years of age, many gals and boys are not virgin liao... So why consider them kids and give leniency?

Must serve 3yrs NS no armed  training for them only free hands training as punishment.

RE: 15-year-old taken to hospital after being beaten up at fitness corner in Serangoon - p1acebo - 26-01-2023

Looks like Malay and Indian hantam Chinese boy? Big Grin

RE: 15-year-old taken to hospital after being beaten up at fitness corner in Serangoon - Sticw - 26-01-2023

My son is 11 yo and I told him I will not visit police station (to bail anyone) and court. So if he gets into trouble, he go serve his time. And when he is out, he can stay with me if he turns a new leaf else F...k off cos the society will be a better place without his kind.

RE: 15-year-old taken to hospital after being beaten up at fitness corner in Serangoon - wendychan - 26-01-2023

lousy upbringing

RE: 15-year-old taken to hospital after being beaten up at fitness corner in Serangoon - LupCheong - 26-01-2023

Nowadays these Si Ginna Jin hiong.

RE: 15-year-old taken to hospital after being beaten up at fitness corner in Serangoon - LupCheong - 26-01-2023

If these 8 poor upbringing kids is to whack my 2nd older brother 2 son, I pray that they cross the road give car bang.

RE: 15-year-old taken to hospital after being beaten up at fitness corner in Serangoon - Sharexchange - 26-01-2023

Wow....Malays best up Chinese race ah?

RE: 15-year-old taken to hospital after being beaten up at fitness corner in Serangoon - debono - 26-01-2023

(26-01-2023, 07:52 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Send all to jail. Change the legal age from 18 to 11 years. Times have changed, these days at 11 years of age, many gals and boys are not virgin liao... So why consider them kids and give leniency?

(26-01-2023, 08:09 AM)Sticw Wrote:  My son is 11 yo and I told him I will not visit police station (to bail anyone) and court. So if he gets into trouble, he go serve his time. And when he is out, he can stay with me if he turns a new leaf else F...k off cos the society will be a better place without his kind.

Really lousy upbringing.............perhaps the laws could be changed to convict those who are 11 and above to be charged in court, else when the grow up will tend to kill a person........................... Angry

RE: 15-year-old taken to hospital after being beaten up at fitness corner in Serangoon - Gemstar - 26-01-2023

The laws must changed to give rotan to such violent kids. Make their back-side split and cannot sit in chair. Putting them in remand wil not change them. When they remembered the rotans on them, they wil think twice.

RE: 15-year-old taken to hospital after being beaten up at fitness corner in Serangoon - theold - 26-01-2023

Not to be racist. The victim is not a Chinese.

RE: 15-year-old taken to hospital after being beaten up at fitness corner in Serangoon - K88 shu shu - 26-01-2023

fully agree with this proposal.

RE: 15-year-old taken to hospital after being beaten up at fitness corner in Serangoon - Niubee - 26-01-2023

(26-01-2023, 08:09 AM)Sticw Wrote:  My son is 11 yo and I told him I will not visit police station (to bail anyone) and court. So if he gets into trouble, he go serve his time. And when he is out, he can stay with me if he turns a new leaf else F...k off cos the society will be a better place without his kind.

Laughing Clapping

RE: 15-year-old taken to hospital after being beaten up at fitness corner in Serangoon - FangFang - 26-01-2023

Study time to have CCTV at this location... remotely.

RE: 15-year-old taken to hospital after being beaten up at fitness corner in Serangoon - Gemstar - 26-01-2023

(26-01-2023, 10:04 AM)theold Wrote:  Not to be racist. The victim is not a Chinese.
Where you got the sources from? Can verify?

RE: 15-year-old taken to hospital after being beaten up at fitness corner in Serangoon - theold - 26-01-2023

(26-01-2023, 10:10 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Where you got the sources from? Can verify?

The video is circulating.

RE: 15-year-old taken to hospital after being beaten up at fitness corner in Serangoon - menghuii - 26-01-2023

the one shooting video needs to limkopi

RE: 15-year-old taken to hospital after being beaten up at fitness corner in Serangoon - Tangsen - 26-01-2023

See lah, said many times, cannot afford to have children use condom lah

RE: 15-year-old taken to hospital after being beaten up at fitness corner in Serangoon - 8ighty8 - 26-01-2023

(26-01-2023, 10:38 AM)menghuii Wrote:  the one shooting video needs to limkopi

most likely he is also involved in the beating.

RE: 15-year-old taken to hospital after being beaten up at fitness corner in Serangoon - ArielCasper - 26-01-2023

(26-01-2023, 10:04 AM)theold Wrote:  Not to be racist. The victim is not a Chinese.

If non Chinese hatam Chinese, not racist.

If Chinese hatam non Chinese, is racist.

If non Chinese hatam non Chinese, keep quiet.

If Chinese hatam Chinese, ask them go back to China.