SG Talk
CALVIN CHENG CALLS FOR BOYCOTT OF SHOPS THAT ONLY ACCEPT CASH, SLAMMED BY NETIZENS - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: CALVIN CHENG CALLS FOR BOYCOTT OF SHOPS THAT ONLY ACCEPT CASH, SLAMMED BY NETIZENS (/Thread-CALVIN-CHENG-CALLS-FOR-BOYCOTT-OF-SHOPS-THAT-ONLY-ACCEPT-CASH-SLAMMED-BY-NETIZENS)

CALVIN CHENG CALLS FOR BOYCOTT OF SHOPS THAT ONLY ACCEPT CASH, SLAMMED BY NETIZENS - Bigiron - 12-02-2023

CALVIN CHENG CALLS FOR BOYCOTT OF SHOPS THAT ONLY ACCEPT CASH, SLAMMED BY NETIZENS

https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_content.com/calvin-cheng-calls-for-boycott-of-shops-that-only-accept-cash-slammed-by-netizens/?feed_id=91852

RE: CALVIN CHENG CALLS FOR BOYCOTT OF SHOPS THAT ONLY ACCEPT CASH, SLAMMED BY NETIZENS - Ola - 12-02-2023

He siao- lang

makes me want to boycott shops that only accepts digi payments

RE: CALVIN CHENG CALLS FOR BOYCOTT OF SHOPS THAT ONLY ACCEPT CASH, SLAMMED BY NETIZENS - mikotan - 12-02-2023

This MP wanna-be. Keep trying for next GE.

RE: CALVIN CHENG CALLS FOR BOYCOTT OF SHOPS THAT ONLY ACCEPT CASH, SLAMMED BY NETIZENS - Huliwang - 12-02-2023

How come he is still around? I thought he kena locked up in IMH already.   Big Grin ....

RE: CALVIN CHENG CALLS FOR BOYCOTT OF SHOPS THAT ONLY ACCEPT CASH, SLAMMED BY NETIZENS - ArielCasper - 12-02-2023

He finally found a topic that he can get spotlight on.

RE: CALVIN CHENG CALLS FOR BOYCOTT OF SHOPS THAT ONLY ACCEPT CASH, SLAMMED BY NETIZENS - Tangsen - 12-02-2023

Calvin Cheese Pie Cheng can go give himself a blow job for all I care ….

RE: CALVIN CHENG CALLS FOR BOYCOTT OF SHOPS THAT ONLY ACCEPT CASH, SLAMMED BY NETIZENS - debono - 12-02-2023

(12-02-2023, 05:52 PM)Ola Wrote:  He siao- lang

It also makes me want to boycott shops that only accept digi payments...... Big Grin

RE: CALVIN CHENG CALLS FOR BOYCOTT OF SHOPS THAT ONLY ACCEPT CASH, SLAMMED BY NETIZENS - Gemstar - 12-02-2023

(12-02-2023, 05:52 PM)Ola Wrote:  He siao- lang

Really is a siao Lang. Skin damn*ed thick like crocodile. His name is tainted for condemning Singaporeans. Wil be forever remembered.

RE: CALVIN CHENG CALLS FOR BOYCOTT OF SHOPS THAT ONLY ACCEPT CASH, SLAMMED BY NETIZENS - WhatDoYouThink! - 12-02-2023

A crooked eunuch

RE: CALVIN CHENG CALLS FOR BOYCOTT OF SHOPS THAT ONLY ACCEPT CASH, SLAMMED BY NETIZENS - wendychan - 12-02-2023

if he so power then why donest he request for PAP to ban the use of cash for F+B?

RE: CALVIN CHENG CALLS FOR BOYCOTT OF SHOPS THAT ONLY ACCEPT CASH, SLAMMED BY NETIZENS - p1acebo - 12-02-2023

He is trying to be back in the spotlight… for all the wrong reasons Big Grin

RE: CALVIN CHENG CALLS FOR BOYCOTT OF SHOPS THAT ONLY ACCEPT CASH, SLAMMED BY NETIZENS - lioncityftw - 12-02-2023

The last one is the best comment, LOL.

Actually this CC siaokia got it all wrong and yet still stubbornly insist he is right. His target should be those stalls who insists on Paynow (or digital payment) only as some old folks might not know how to use such digital payment.

Cash is king and there is absolutely nothing wrong with using cash.

Stubborn in the face of criticism
[Image: calcgin.jpg]

RE: CALVIN CHENG CALLS FOR BOYCOTT OF SHOPS THAT ONLY ACCEPT CASH, SLAMMED BY NETIZENS - debono - 12-02-2023

(12-02-2023, 08:49 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  He is trying to be back in the spotlight… for all the wrong reasons Big Grin

He is trying hard to be in the spotlight, and hopefully become a PAP MP........he has done he wrong thing.......... Big Grin

RE: CALVIN CHENG CALLS FOR BOYCOTT OF SHOPS THAT ONLY ACCEPT CASH, SLAMMED BY NETIZENS - p1acebo - 12-02-2023

(12-02-2023, 08:59 PM)debono Wrote:  He is trying hard to be in the spotlight, and hopefully become a PAP MP........he has done he wrong thing.......... Big Grin

Calvin is a real nutcase Big Grin

RE: CALVIN CHENG CALLS FOR BOYCOTT OF SHOPS THAT ONLY ACCEPT CASH, SLAMMED BY NETIZENS - Merdeka - 12-02-2023

Just another traitor, amongst many traitors  Opasnie-1

RE: CALVIN CHENG CALLS FOR BOYCOTT OF SHOPS THAT ONLY ACCEPT CASH, SLAMMED BY NETIZENS - happyharvest - 12-02-2023

ban him from eating at coffee shop and hawker center. Come SGunited! Let him eat expensive food at restaurant. he can afford it

RE: CALVIN CHENG CALLS FOR BOYCOTT OF SHOPS THAT ONLY ACCEPT CASH, SLAMMED BY NETIZENS - KILLjoy - 13-02-2023

this dickhead been putting singaporeans down from the past til as of today just to make itself looks good and noble

[Image: TwCN8zx.png]

RE: CALVIN CHENG CALLS FOR BOYCOTT OF SHOPS THAT ONLY ACCEPT CASH, SLAMMED BY NETIZENS - Poomer - 13-02-2023

Why bother giving him attention? Some people are beyond redemption, and Donkey Cheng is one of them.

RE: CALVIN CHENG CALLS FOR BOYCOTT OF SHOPS THAT ONLY ACCEPT CASH, SLAMMED BY NETIZENS - singlon - 13-02-2023

if u use digi only u tio sotong-ed
the more u use cash the more cash will be in circulation
we dealing with control here

RE: CALVIN CHENG CALLS FOR BOYCOTT OF SHOPS THAT ONLY ACCEPT CASH, SLAMMED BY NETIZENS - RiseofAsia - 13-02-2023

Till now I still use cash only for most of my transaction locally.  Rotfl

Use digital transaction, you may lose control on your spending.

RE: CALVIN CHENG CALLS FOR BOYCOTT OF SHOPS THAT ONLY ACCEPT CASH, SLAMMED BY NETIZENS - K88 shu shu - 13-02-2023

(12-02-2023, 05:54 PM)mikotan Wrote:  This MP wanna-be. Keep trying for next GE.

dog mouth can't grow ivory.