SG Talk
Businesses in malls want more clarity on new entry rules - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: Businesses in malls want more clarity on new entry rules (/Thread-Businesses-in-malls-want-more-clarity-on-new-entry-rules)

Businesses in malls want more clarity on new entry rules - debono - 12-10-2021

They want to know if unvaccinated staff can work with rostered routine testing.

Headlines found in today's The New Paper.

RE: Businesses in malls want more clarity on new entry rules - starbugs - 12-10-2021

Unvaccinated staff have to eat air at home already.

RE: Businesses in malls want more clarity on new entry rules - debono - 12-10-2021

(12-10-2021, 10:19 AM)starbugs Wrote:  Unvaccinated staff have to eat air at home already.

I think all staff dealing with the public as front liners will need to be swabbed and vaccinated, else they may be the ones who will spread the disease..... crying

RE: Businesses in malls want more clarity on new entry rules - Huliwang - 12-10-2021

(12-10-2021, 10:33 AM)debono Wrote:  I think all staff dealing with the public as front liners will need to be swabbed and vaccinated, else they may be the ones who will spread the disease..... crying

You mean those vaxed will not spread the virus?...... Thinking

RE: Businesses in malls want more clarity on new entry rules - Clyde - 12-10-2021

I am afraid to stand beside vax than unvax. Unvax sick stay at home/hospital. Vax got no symptom and carry the virus spreading around.

RE: Businesses in malls want more clarity on new entry rules - Huliwang - 12-10-2021

(12-10-2021, 10:52 AM)Clyde Wrote:  I am afraid to stand beside vax than unvax. Unvax sick stay at home/hospital. Vax got no symptom and carry the virus spreading around.

I concur with you..... Big Grin

RE: Businesses in malls want more clarity on new entry rules - Ola - 12-10-2021

(12-10-2021, 10:33 AM)debono Wrote:  I think all staff dealing with the public as front liners will need to be swabbed and vaccinated, else they may be the ones who will spread the disease..... crying

Better to be FTs with 10 Advantageous and WFH. 

No swabbing or vaccination needed.

RE: Businesses in malls want more clarity on new entry rules - sclim - 12-10-2021

mall will start to build more external facing units. so people no need to enter mall to buy things.

RE: Businesses in malls want more clarity on new entry rules - debono - 12-10-2021

(12-10-2021, 12:01 PM)sclim Wrote:  mall will start to build more external facing units. so people no need to enter mall to buy things.

That is a good suggestion.... Laughing

RE: Businesses in malls want more clarity on new entry rules - menghuii - 12-10-2021

biz silly meh?
they dont know the real intent meh?

(12-10-2021, 12:44 PM)menghuii Wrote:  biz silly meh?
they dont know the real intent meh?

What is the real intent........?

RE: Businesses in malls want more clarity on new entry rules - wendychan - 12-10-2021

another idiot who claims vax cannot spread