Businesses in malls want more clarity on new entry rules

They want to know if unvaccinated staff can work with rostered routine testing.

Headlines found in today's The New Paper.

Unvaccinated staff have to eat air at home already.

(12-10-2021, 10:19 AM)starbugs Wrote:  Unvaccinated staff have to eat air at home already.

I think all staff dealing with the public as front liners will need to be swabbed and vaccinated, else they may be the ones who will spread the disease..... crying

(12-10-2021, 10:33 AM)debono Wrote:  I think all staff dealing with the public as front liners will need to be swabbed and vaccinated, else they may be the ones who will spread the disease..... crying

You mean those vaxed will not spread the virus?...... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

I am afraid to stand beside vax than unvax. Unvax sick stay at home/hospital. Vax got no symptom and carry the virus spreading around.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

(12-10-2021, 10:52 AM)Clyde Wrote:  I am afraid to stand beside vax than unvax. Unvax sick stay at home/hospital. Vax got no symptom and carry the virus spreading around.

I concur with you..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(12-10-2021, 10:33 AM)debono Wrote:  I think all staff dealing with the public as front liners will need to be swabbed and vaccinated, else they may be the ones who will spread the disease..... crying

Better to be FTs with 10 Advantageous and WFH. 

No swabbing or vaccination needed.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

mall will start to build more external facing units. so people no need to enter mall to buy things.

(12-10-2021, 12:01 PM)sclim Wrote:  mall will start to build more external facing units. so people no need to enter mall to buy things.

That is a good suggestion.... Laughing

biz silly meh?
they dont know the real intent meh?

(12-10-2021, 12:44 PM)menghuii Wrote:  biz silly meh?
they dont know the real intent meh?

What is the real intent........?

another idiot who claims vax cannot spread

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post