Bitcoin is now at Wave 3. 2nd Support 30k

Fall from sky….
Only fools still hold bitcoins…
8.6k points to go to 38k support. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Head and shoulder so obvious… still want to keh siao… Rotfl

Now struggling at neckline.

[Image: BAD423-D4-20-D8-4-BED-A0-D0-7-BFFD8-E9-FBC9.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

so did you make a lot of money shorting Btc?

Is ok, can short more , I think my uncle maybe shorting somemore.
Cool 

This bitcoin really Sibeh jialat.

Obviously, it is heading south… still keh keh wants to trap more bulls…. Cool

No eyes to see… Down trend so obvious.
Get ready to see steep plunge.

[Image: FD1-C1-ADB-240-E-4071-A5-AD-065467-BB5-CE6.png]

Dow chart already formed obvious negative divergent still can Cheong like nobody business…
This pump and dump operation is super kelong…. Rotfl

Bitcoin is a leading indicator…
Dow is a lagging indicator.

Song Boh!
Lai Liao…. Rotfl

Steep Plunge coming….

[Image: 0546-E894-29-AB-4021-B6-AD-5-E65-DB900-EF2.png]

Heading to 38k support… Rotfl

(17-12-2021, 11:04 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Heading to 38k support… Rotfl

U shouted 38k for very long time liao. When is it coming? Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

US inflation on the ground is 20%

Scary Downtrend Chart.  crying

[Image: A5-A0-A453-4-E44-4-D94-938-B-C74-B54-C274-D3.png]

(17-12-2021, 11:04 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Heading to 38k support… Rotfl
If it drops to 38k by this Wed midnight Sgt, i will chop my dick off and feed to the dog and disappear from this forum never to be heard of again

Don't know what the fuss about days of dropping come BTC. Is NORMAL as usual cryptocurrency just like forex , once go up can be fast riding a bullet up the moon but when drop is till keep riding down. Forex one thing different it not say last for days whereas Crytocurrency will but when it go moon will be fast than forex " depend which pair you trade "

My uncle still chill , he still short I think .

This is why the Big difference come Stocks vs Forex/cryptocurrency.

you want to earn fast = forex/cryptocurrency but be prepare you have lots of funds due to leverage etc.
you want to earn slow = stock but be prepare worst been unlisted etc just like I got one stock still stuck Ezion like gone case. cannot sell off stuck there and also have to see that company financial, CEO performance etc quite tie down Unlike cryptocurrency/forex.

If one so bother, lol like that better don't play stock, forex, cryptocurrency than if You can't afford to lose.
even these exchange got put " tiny disclaimers to you mention it "

(20-12-2021, 10:14 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Scary Downtrend Chart.  crying

[Image: A5-A0-A453-4-E44-4-D94-938-B-C74-B54-C274-D3.png]

Do u want to amend your chart? Laughing

[Image: Screenshot-from-2021-12-23-09-39-51.png]

short short short Smile

(22-12-2021, 06:58 AM)winbig Wrote:  Do u want to amend your chart? 

TS must be richer than Satoshi…always accurately predict BTC correction…surely billionaire by now. Sleepy

Wave 1 has completed, Low at 45k, I was still expecting 38k. 
Now look like wave 2 has completed.
Let see how quick wave 3 starts.  

It looks quite promising.
Now I cant post image. 
Something wrong with this forum.
Not sure, it is my new phone issue or forum issue…

Let see how fast this Bitcoin drops below 38k support.

Bitcoin, chop chop break 45k.
Now below 49k… Rotfl

See how power is this wave 3….

[Image: 2-D039-EDC-40-AF-43-D7-AA47-154-A00-CEE557.jpg]

Rotfl  so did you short btc?

Kateks, Song Boh!
Slaughter all the crazy and greedy bulls.

Rotfl
Wave 3 is here…

[Image: D0-E1-A47-E-C16-D-40-CB-BCB1-5101-B2-C3-CBAA.png]

[Image: 2-FE9-B797-5-FD7-43-BC-8-DB5-7157-A081-C4-A1.jpg]

1. Bitcoin is mostly speculation.
2. It went up so highly only because of people being recruited to buy Bitcoin in large numbers.
3. To go up further it needs to recruit more people willing to put money into it ...more money going into Bitcoin the higher the price hence need to keep talking up the product. Most are attracted by prospects of it rising in price.

4. As with all speculative products once it starts dropping and people lose money the interest in it drops, the price drops and it feeds into a vicious cycle.

5. You can bet some money in this for fun just like 4D.  You can make or lose depending on luck and what others do

6. The product now seems to be falling in price despite promoters saying it will reach 100K by end of 2021

[Image: H2tLePY.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(29-12-2021, 06:01 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  1. Bitcoin is mostly speculation.
2. It went up so highly only because of people being recruited to buy Bitcoin in large numbers.
3. To go up further it needs to recruit more people willing to put money into it ...more money going into Bitcoin the higher the price hence need to keep talking up the product. Most are attracted by prospects of it rising in price.

4. As with all speculative products once it starts dropping and people lose money the interest in it drops, the price drops and it feeds into a vicious cycle.

5. You can bet some money in this for fun just like 4D.  You can make or lose depending on luck and what others do

6. The product now seems to be falling in price despite promoters saying it will reach 100K by end of 2021

HFSP 

There really is no cure for abject stupigity

(29-12-2021, 06:01 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  1. Bitcoin is mostly speculation.

How come death cross 2 times but still not dead? Laughing

Song Boh! 
Bit coin below 47k Rotfl

[Image: F0-B78-D91-AAE9-4610-98-A4-8-EE3-A768743-D.png]