RUSSIA DEFAULTS ON DEBT. DISASTER For Russian Reputation & Future Debt.

comie dogs bark how strong is ruble like crazy here 7/24, strong till bankrupt, russia sell oil like hot cake to india & china & all the BS.
Now no money totally, cant even pay debt, default, totally gone case for future debt, bond & reputation, no one will trust such rubbish country anymore yet more sanction on the way from G7 & globally, so what is russia economy today? bankrupt, all the comie liars here spam lies 7/24.
Once Europe cut off russia oil & gas totally, much worse than today. 
Lelong their oil at US$50? then what will happen to oil price globally? sell oil? my foot, bankrupt.

RUSSIA DEFAULTS ON DEBT For First Time Since 1917. DISASTER For Russian Reputation & Future Debt.

Fyi, Russia is already kicked out of the debt market

Default, downgrade or whatnot dont matter anymore

And Fyi, Russia has move on. Commodities-rich BRICS is the future.
[+] 3 users Like simpleman's post

all these moronic comie dogs, owe others money, I dont F care anymore, why dont use gun to point at other head & move on.
so all take russia oil & tell russia to F off, if not, russia F off.
all these hooligan nazi invaders, anyway, no way for russia to borrow anymore in this world today, ruble? 1 day russia will F it off too.
more sanction & cut off totally from the rest of the world.
all these comie liars here. Laughing Laughing

(27-06-2022, 01:54 PM)kokee Wrote:  all these moronic comie dogs, owe others money, I dont F care anymore, why dont use gun to point at other head & move on.
all these hooligan nazi invaders, anyway, no way for russia to borrow anymore in this world today, ruble? 1 day russia will F it off too.

Russia owes u 10c ah? Laughing

Your reputation matters only when you need something from those who give you the reputation points

If you dont need anything from them, it doesn't matter to you

Fyi, even before 24 Feb, Russian Gov borrowed only $60billion foreign debt which is peanuts in comparison to a whole lot of other countries. It earns $1 billion per day in oil revenues.

Russia dont need to borrow, except for foreign exchange.

But with "Gas-for- Rubble" , Russia now gets tens of Billions foreign exchange parked into Russian Central Bank (which cannot be frozen by the West)

(27-06-2022, 01:54 PM)kokee Wrote:  all these moronic comie dogs, owe others money, I dont F care anymore, why dont use gun to point at other head & move on.

U go F yourself lah. Clapping Laughing

Smile

no one trust russia anymore, same to china.
below is the only way russia to go, current Iran & venezuella.

russia has no money now, default their debt & bond, Europe cut off their oil & gas supply, beside oil & gas, what else russia can offer to the world? wheat? food? my foot.
Now russia bankrupt, going for long recession like Iran & NK, go back to 80s or even 70s soon.
more sanction on the way till they surrender in all aspect of life.
nothing russia can do now, no more alliance, even china also pokai, throw a bone & let 2 dogs to fight.

RUSSIA Faces 10 YEAR RECESSION due to SANCTIONS Warns CEO of Russia's Largest Bank Sberbank.

bond default, oil & gas also cut off by Europe, now gold also banned by the west, russia has no more income, survive? my foot. All these moronic comie liars here.
more sanction, russia & putin deserve it, this nazi invader.

putin not only warn, also admitted russia economy is collapsing.
a country dont have spare parts for almost everything, how to live? plane? car? machine? electronic? mechanical? medical?
no money now, cannot pay debt, got oil but car no spare parts to run, LOL LOL.

Putin JUST ADMITTED: "The Russian Economy Is Crashing!"

(27-06-2022, 02:15 PM)simpleman Wrote:  Your reputation matters only when you need something from those who give you the reputation points

If you dont need anything from them, it doesn't matter to you

Fyi, even before 24 Feb, Russian Gov borrowed only $60billion foreign debt which is peanuts in comparison to a whole lot of other countries. It earns $1 billion per day in oil revenues.

Russia dont need to borrow, except for foreign exchange.

But with "Gas-for- Rubble" , Russia now gets tens of Billions foreign exchange parked into Russian Central Bank (which cannot be frozen by the West)

If they earn 1 billion per day, then why default the small foreign debt? Something wrong in the head?

Alam Kok, say what disasters you mean? 

I can guarantee you, nothing will happen to Russia. 

Russia already offer to pay in Ruble because it is denied the use of USD. Since the best effort is made to pay, there is no such thing as default.  

Alam Kok knows nut, he thot he knows all. 

(27-06-2022, 05:25 PM)revealer Wrote:  If they earn 1 billion per day,  then why default the small foreign debt?  Something wrong in the head?

Payment in Ruble is not payment meh? 

What do you mean by something wrong in the head? 

l these know nut & moronic comie,owe USD pay USD, norm. If they have ruble, go & exchange to USD & pay, unless no one want ruble or ruble cannot be exchanged due to not free float in market.
dogs here bark strong ruble but bankrupt & default on debt & bond, strong shit!!
russian in russia use ruble almost cant get anything, spare parts or foreign medicine.

EU Destroyed Russian Economy! Putin's Economy is Collapsing

(27-06-2022, 06:00 PM)kokee Wrote:  l these know nut & moronic comie,owe USD pay USD, norm. If they have ruble, go & exchange to USD & pay, unless no one want ruble or ruble cannot be exchanged due to not free float in market.
dogs here bark strong ruble but bankrupt & default on debt & bond, strong shit!!
russian in russia use ruble almost cant get anything, spare parts or foreign medicine.

EU Destroyed Russian Economy! Putin's Economy is Collapsing

U think everyone like u love to suck USA coks? Laughing

https://www.reuters.com/markets/commodit...022-06-27/
[+] 1 user Likes cf9's post

The more tricks they do the more dirty they get 

Initially ordinary people won't notice it but the more obstacles they put front of Russia, more and more the eyes of ordinary people open up to see 

How can this group of nuts be running this world?

[Image: 37-DEC831-17-A4-4-F86-B08-B-267-B87-F3-B4-FD.jpg]

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Heard this country is so corrupted that their Government Officers don't even bother if they have been paid the monthly salary.

[Image: Screenshot-2022-06-27-211318.jpg]

一周對策 | 盧布償債令: 俄罗斯給美歐 上第七道菜 2022 0627

1 United States Dollar equals
53.13 Russian Ruble
27 Jun, 3:07 pm UTC ·

Demand of Russian Ruble has been extremely strong!  Laughing

Alam Kok,  

See this Zabao sourced from Finland. In 100 days, Russia already made 93 billion Euro, huat until buay rin chu.  

Laughing Laughing Laughing      

[Image: Ukraine44-2.png]

No need look far.. Singapore got $$, but when Malaysia ban chicken export, we headache..

When we sanction against Russia and cannot buy cheap oil and gas from Russia, our prices shoot thru the roof and we headache..

The fact is if you can self-suffice in oil/gas and food production, you scared of no one in the short term..

In the long run, see who need who more loh..

If the world can survive without Russia food and oil/gas production, everyone is welcome like Singapore to stop buying from Russia..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

all these know nut moronic commie dogs above.

russia default debt & bond, bankrupt this is hard truth & fact, all the BS & lies by comie dogs here eventually confirmed when the hard truth out, this happens in almost 100% of all cases in this forum, comie dogs almost 100% wrong in all discussion as they only used fake news & lies by communist sources, self created lies used by comie here, that is why almost 100% wrong in their posts & threads.
Russia is bankrupt, no more trust by the world, no one will deal with them.
never ever grow a evil for any money amount or your life will be gone in time to come.

俄罗斯国际信用破产!

The most fake default in history. Debtor got money to pay but creditor not allowed to receive it.

The creditors should go and get the money from Sleepy Joe.

This shd not be called Default.
Shd be called Decline or Reject. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

This is the funniest - as if Russia worries about its reputation!

And RiseofAsia is right - payment is stopped by US! Not that Russia has no money!

Get it Talk Cock kokee! Really joke of the century! The big bully prevents the innocent party from paying - and the lapdogs of the bully screamed default!

(28-06-2022, 07:46 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  This shd not be called Default.
Shd be called Decline or Reject. Rotfl

You owe me money!

But I don't want  to receive your payment!

I insist you have defaulted!  Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(28-06-2022, 07:54 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  You owe me money!

But I don't want you to receive your payment!

I insist you have defaulted!  Rotfl
... and then the Talk Cock kokee screamed hysterically "default"! "Your reputation tarnished Russia!" "Hooray!" 
 ... really making a fool of himself - but can't blame him! If his masters the US UK EU Australia have tiny brains then you don't expect the lapdogs have bigger brains!

A bond default is defined as per bond purchasing contract. Cannot anyhow interprete or blame other party for causing the default.  Legally there r clause on grace period to handle all the unforeseen circumstances.  Usually,  the bond issuer will not want to default under any circumstances as no one will want to buy their bonds again.

(28-06-2022, 08:45 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  A bond default is defined as per bond purchasing contract. Cannot anyhow interprete or blame other party for causing the default.  Legally there r clause on grace period to handle all the unforeseen circumstances.  Usually,  the bond issuer will not want to default under any circumstances as no one will want to buy their bonds again.

Legally, Sanctions by USA and Europe, etc. are illegal!  Rotfl

(28-06-2022, 08:45 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  A bond default is defined as per bond purchasing contract. Cannot anyhow interprete or blame other party for causing the default.  Legally there r clause on grace period to handle all the unforeseen circumstances.  Usually,  the bond issuer will not want to default under any circumstances as no one will want to buy their bonds again.

Yes. There must be a contract. One cannot suka suka said Russia has defaulted and Russia cannot blame the default is caused by other parties unless it has been clearly defined in the contract. There is no point arguing without referring to the written contract.