By Hello Its me- July 22, 20218137
non Finance, non loan, non property, non banking, non credit card
A netizen discussed the topics of KTV after finding out that her father frequents hotels. She is worried that her future husband will be like that.
Full Story:
Hi, I’m 24F here. Just want to let something off my chest. So there’s a time my dad logged into his email using my personal laptop and he forgets to log off.
I didn’t realize it too until recently I saw his account was in. So out of curiosity (yes I know I shouldn’t invade someone else’s privacy, let alone my family members), but what I found out was disturbing and shocking to me. He actually has a full-time job but due to COVID, some days of the month are WFH. Most of his emails contain newsletters, subscriptions, and all the nonsensical stuff that we all have.
However, he does receive many grab receipts as he takes grab quite often. So I clicked on those mails, and what I saw was he had been frequenting different hotels during his off days. He doesn’t overnight, and he will leave the location in an hour or so. I’m not sure if this is what the majority think it is (hmm like the KTV men) and I wouldn’t want to believe it that way as well, but my dad also bought sildenafil (I went to google, it’s for erectile dysfunction). So all this “evidence” does make me feel uncomfortable.
His relationship with my mom is great, just that there hasn’t been any physical interaction between them for years. I’m currently attached and have been discussing BTO with my bf, but this incident makes me feel like my future husband would be hiding things from me too when he’s much older or even did what the KTV men did, and it makes me hesitant even on my own relationship
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...-receipts/