I cried when my family members died

(10-08-2022, 02:30 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Because they are closest to me and the reasons why I fight and struggle to survive and to live

I will never cry for anything or anyone else, UNLESS I'm born stupig and naive and a PAP MOH plp like Winbig

Don't shed crocodile tears lah.  Laughing

Eggplant

(17-10-2022, 09:53 PM)winbig Wrote:  Don't shed crocodile tears lah.  Laughing

I have no tear ducts, IAM biologically incapable of shedding tears

(17-10-2022, 10:35 PM)truths8 fucked by Sentinel! Wrote:  Eggplant

Eggplant

portaly's parents (father is a dog and mother a pig) crushed by 3-tonner into minced meat pancake and thrown into Lorong Halus incinerator and converted into pig feed and hogwash

Clapping Clapping Clapping

portaly's parents (father is a dog and mother a pig) crushed by 3-tonner into minced meat pancake and thrown into Lorong Halus incinerator and converted into pig feed and hogwash

portaly's parents (father is a dog and mother a pig) crushed by 3-tonner into minced meat pancake and thrown into Lorong Halus incinerator and converted into pig feed and hogwash

portaly banned by forum Admin and now sucking Admin's dick in detention

Clapping

portaly whole family assfucked by China CCP and Sinkie PAP and thrown into cement mixer and crushed into sheet juices
and his relatives bayoneted by Japanese WW2 kateks and thrown into graves dug by themselves and fed to dogs and pigs

Sentinel sleeps with Marilyn Monroe and Cherie Chung

portaly whole family assfucked by China CCP and Sinkie PAP and thrown into cement mixer and crushed into sheet juices
and his relatives bayoneted by Japanese WW2 kateks and thrown into graves dug by themselves and fed to dogs and pigs

Xi JinPing spits at portaly's face and pee into this portaly dog's mouth

(17-10-2022, 11:15 PM)truths8 Wrote:  ........

Sentinel sucks Portaly's cock and licks Portaly's anushole!

Sentinel's parents (father is a dog and mother a pig) crushed by 3-tonner into minced meat pancake and thrown into Lorong Halus incinerator and converted into pig feed and hogwash

Sentinel has IQ of 222 and EQ of 222

Sentinel sleeps with Marilyn Monroe and Cherie Chung and Nicole Kidman and Supermodels

Xi JinPing spits at portaly's face and pee into this portaly the pariah dog's mouth

Xi JinPing has ordered his red guards to pee into portaly's mouth and sheet on his face

Sentinel sleeps with Marilyn Monroe and Cherie Chung and Nicole Kidman and Supermodels

Xi JinPing spits at portaly's face and pee into this portaly the pariah dog's mouth

Xi JinPing has ordered his red guards to pee into portaly's mouth and sheet on his face.

Xi JinPing has ordered his red guards to pee into portaly's mouth and sheet on his face..

(17-10-2022, 10:37 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I have no tear ducts, IAM biologically incapable of shedding tears

Aiyo, u dunno what are crocodile tears ah? No tear ducts also can have crocodile tears  Laughing

(18-10-2022, 01:39 AM)winbig Wrote:  Aiyo, u dunno what are crocodile tears ah? No tear ducts also can have crocodile tears  Laughing
Only hypocrites shed crocodile tears

IAM crocodile tears bastards terminator

(18-10-2022, 01:04 AM)truths8 Wrote:  Sentinel has IQ of 222 and EQ of 222

Xi JinPing has ordered his red guards to pee into portaly's mouth and sheet on my face.

(17-10-2022, 03:23 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I will make sure you hv no resting place

Ha ha ha ….. here is where I will rest …  nudie

[Image: artist-impression-of-garden-of-peace-site-plan.jpg]

This is where you be flushed to the 7 levels below to "rest" or burn  Rotfl

[Image: images.jpg]

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(10-08-2022, 02:30 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Because they are closest to me and the reasons why I fight and struggle to survive and to live

I will never cry for anything or anyone else, UNLESS I'm born stupig and naive and a PAP MOH plp like Winbig

Who won't cry when family members died leh?

(18-10-2022, 01:28 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Ha ha ha ….. here is where I will rest …  nudie

[Image: artist-impression-of-garden-of-peace-site-plan.jpg]

This is where you be flushed to the 7 levels below to "rest" or burn  Rotfl

[Image: images.jpg]
Wah, nice but can they find ur body or not?

(18-10-2022, 01:37 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Who won't cry when family members died leh?
Fake Christians

(18-10-2022, 02:38 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Wah, nice but can they find ur body or not?

I not like those die also wanna trouble people. Told them scatter my ashes and I am with Almighty God no time for them. They are free 

For you since die also wanna be so troublesome, so everytime your family take a dump and flush you will receive it  Rotfl

(19-10-2022, 01:18 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I not like those die also wanna trouble people. Told them scatter my ashes and I am with Almighty God no time for them. They are free 

For you since die also wanna be so troublesome, so everytime your family take a dump and flush you will receive it  Rotfl
Like is said, must can find ur body, then can hv ashes, you peabrain, you think so far for what? Just wait to Tangsee can liao

(19-10-2022, 11:00 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Like is said, must can find ur body, then can hv ashes, you peabrain, you think so far for what? Just wait to Tangsee can liao

First time I agree with you, since you little sewage rat ran over by PMD become road kill, makan by crow cannot find your body.  Rotfl

(19-10-2022, 11:11 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  First time I agree with you, since you little sewage rat ran over by PMD become road kill, makan by crow cannot find your body.  Rotfl
FYI, IAM do not walk on pavements, roads
How to get run over by pmd leh

(19-10-2022, 11:23 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  FYI, IAM do not walk on pavements, roads
How to get run over by pmd leh

True, became you scamper as a sewage rats thus you dun walk.  Rotfl

(19-10-2022, 11:35 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  True, became you scamper as a sewage rats thus you dun walk.  Rotfl

i dun scamper either
Most impt, IAM not a rat but u're