is CECA a ban word here?

just wondering... hwz has mods that will ban anyone that dare to mention this word. do the mods do similar shit here?
[+] 2 users Like fishbuff's post

No, the mods here are adults. Over here you are welcome to scold ceca all you like Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 4 users Like p1acebo's post

I posted few times already.
They cannot remove them.
As this is the hard truth.

[Image: EBD232-D5-6-A9-C-4-F05-8-CCE-8-DB1-FFBF3336.gif]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 3 users Like RiseofAsia's post

CECA, short for the India-Singapore Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement, Banning the word CECA can be construed as anti Singapore Govt policy. Should report the Mod of HWZ to SPF. for such action .... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 5 users Like Huliwang's post

(26-10-2022, 08:32 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  CECA, short for the India-Singapore Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement, Banning the word CECA can be construed as anti Singapore Govt policy. Should report the Mod of HWZ to SPF. for such action .... Big Grin

that moderator is a brainless adult
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

Here a lot of ahnn disguise as Chinese and female sex.

U can easily see them posting anti China threads.....while sucking angmo coks.
[+] 2 users Like Notdumb's post

(26-10-2022, 07:57 AM)fishbuff Wrote:  just wondering... hwz has mods that will ban anyone that dare to mention this word. do the mods do similar shit here?

Ha! You just got banned in HWZ? Welcome to sgtalk, where you can talk about almost anything without fear you'll get banned.

I get very cheesed off with cecas in sg, especially in the IT industry. whole IT depts of banks such as stanchart, citibank, credit sussie, ubs etc are staffed by their own people. practically no sinkies there. that was in the early 2000s. could be alot worse by now
[+] 1 user Likes fishbuff's post

(26-10-2022, 10:10 AM)fishbuff Wrote:  I get very cheesed off with cecas in sg, especially in the IT industry. whole IT depts of banks such as stanchart, citibank, credit sussie, ubs etc are staffed by their own people. practically no sinkies there. that was in the early 2000s. could be alot worse by now

I went for lunch at level 33 before. 
I was surprised so many CECAs. Big Grin Couldnt imagine how many of them were employed by SCB?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Song Boh!

https://mothership.sg/2020/08/ang-wei-ne...hangi//amp

Cos they have bring the entire village along mentality Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

Notice posters like teaserteam, oyk, sgbuffett, scythian, grotesqueness avoid using the "CECA"...

I wander why... Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(26-10-2022, 10:17 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Song Boh!

https://mothership.sg/2020/08/ang-wei-ne...hangi//amp

merville park, changi business park,...

(26-10-2022, 12:59 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  merville park, changi business park,...

Tiagong if you enter these places you must continuously shake your head Big Grin

test test

(26-10-2022, 07:57 AM)fishbuff Wrote:  just wondering... hwz has mods that will ban anyone that dare to mention this word. do the mods do similar shit here?

Racism is not tolerated

There all the moderators are ah nehs
Double confirmed

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 
[+] 1 user Likes Bluebull's post

CECA CECA CECA CECA
Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement (CECA)
India
India
India
India
[+] 1 user Likes Truebluesg's post

lim pei ish racist.

its my right to be racist.

(26-10-2022, 08:48 AM)talky Wrote:  that moderator is a brainless adult
Could be a ceca?

If you can read and write CECA here it's not banned lah! Big Grin

IS OK ALSO CAN SAY " if you trap inside the room one is ABNN and another is snake how " ?

Last time i go reservist got one work in SCB. He told me weekday he is half-Indian then weekend he is back to normal Chinese. If not for the monies he throw letter already. But he later transfer out to another unit so no more see him during reservist

(27-10-2022, 07:02 PM)sgh Wrote:  Last time i go reservist got one work in SCB. He told me weekday he is half-Indian then weekend he is back to normal Chinese. If not for the monies he throw letter already. But he later transfer out to another unit so no more see him during reservist

I hate these people also beware also good to make use of them so easily by using MONEY

lol what want to throw letter talk so much end up also suck thumb need money right?

These people is usually are betrayer in disguise also can easily been lure by Money

aka summary they don't have principal one and integrity

Likely given warning by PAP so the word CECA is banned. But not using the word does not solve the mistakes they made.

[Image: C9-D008-EC-4-B2-A-4419-BCEA-4-A9-B3-F6-D7932.jpg]

(26-10-2022, 08:55 PM)Intrinion Wrote:  Racism is not tolerated

Are you really a pimply adolescent mod from Hwz or bluff bluff huan? Big Grin

i worked with them before as I am in the IT industry. Also my phd supervisor was their kind who had sabo me at the end of my course.

so i have a lot more bad experiences with them as compared to good ones.

(29-10-2022, 07:20 AM)fishbuff Wrote:  i worked with them before as I am in the IT industry. Also my phd supervisor was their kind who had sabo me at the end of my course.

so i have a lot more bad experiences with them as compared to good ones.

So you are Dr fishbuff? Big Grin

This type is not only well-protected in Singapore but in hardearezone forum as well.
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

(29-10-2022, 07:29 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  So you are Dr fishbuff? Big Grin

Yes... in AI
[+] 1 user Likes fishbuff's post