Do You Think Burger King Has Better Burgers than McDonslds?

McD Vs Burger K

https://youtube.com/shorts/KQWZnKPuIL4?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(11-01-2023, 09:52 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Big Grin Wink Smile

Yess …. Mac machiam made by a 4yrs old kid
I dun really eat burger but eat will be BK

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Diu la. BK and Mac burgers both suck. 

SHAKE SHACK BEATS THEM BOTH!!

(11-01-2023, 11:27 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Diu la. BK and Mac burgers both suck. 

SHAKE SHACK BEATS THEM BOTH!!

$15-20 per burger, too expensive lah, eat once in a while is ok, not every week lah Big Grin

Some of best American burgers are not available in Singapore.

Watch what happens to this felller's eyes when he eatstop  American burgers

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(11-01-2023, 09:58 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  https://www.businessinsider.com/i-went-t...de-2018-10

I ever worked in McDonalds and Burger King also KFC before lah! Big Grin Just clear table and rubbish only lah!

(11-01-2023, 09:58 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  BK taste better lah.

My both hands and legs up in agreement with you lah! Big Grin

I like the plant-based burger from burger king.  

my friend tried it for the first time, he likes it.   

It is healthy and nice.   

They used to have a chicken sandwich, which is nice and quite filling
Now their sanwich is smaller and pricier same goes with burger
If you want big upsize and pay more
Now smelly smelly one visit is $10...

(12-01-2023, 07:10 AM)webinarian Wrote:  I like the plant-based burger from burger king.  

my friend tried it for the first time, he likes it.   

It is healthy and nice.   

Plant-based means not real meat lah! Big Grin Real meat better lah!

The worst one is China burgers..cancer sure come

(13-01-2023, 08:43 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  The worst one is China burgers..cancer sure come

China dunt eat burgers you silly peasant

(13-01-2023, 09:43 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  China dunt eat burgers you silly peasant

They eat plastic bag?

ALL FAST FOOD IS BAD  N UNHEALTY

(13-01-2023, 09:48 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  They eat plastic bag?

No lah, they eat roice  Laughing

[Image: C93-CAEE4-7-C12-493-C-89-EB-0973-E3518-E0-D.gif]

[Image: 008-A2140-78-F5-41-C9-9534-AF51-E894-BFE0.jpg]

(13-01-2023, 09:57 AM)talky Wrote:  ALL FAST FOOD IS BAD  N UNHEALTY

Eat once in a while is fine.

this weekend i'm gonna try its burger. i love its mexican drumlets and hope the dynamite shake is still available  Thumbsup

(11-01-2023, 09:58 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  BK taste better lah.

Agree.  Their buns taste better.  McD wins in the potato chips department though. In fact, it tasted even better before it went halal.

(13-01-2023, 10:12 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Eat once in a while is fine.

Who does not know that?

As usual, you are only good at making motherhood statements.   Rotfl

(13-01-2023, 08:27 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Plant-based means not real meat lah! Big Grin Real meat better lah!

It's about time we feed the wild animals in the zoo with mock duck, mock cheekon, mock liver...all made from gluten and plant based stuff.

You will acquire good Karma for helping the animals to acquire good Karma by not giving them food which came from killing. Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

Normal burger moi do find burger king to be better than Mcd.

But have to say Mcd quarter pound ish also taste better than all burger king burgers.

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

(13-01-2023, 09:43 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  China dunt eat burgers you silly peasant

But many wumao and little pink claim burgers originated from ancient AT land. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

(13-01-2023, 12:00 PM)Oyk Wrote:  It's about time we feed the wild animals in the zoo with mock duck, mock cheekon, mock liver...all made from gluten and plant based stuff.

You will acquire good Karma for helping the animals to acquire good Karma by not giving them food which came from killing. Laughing

But those lions, tigers, leopards, panthers, etc... in Singapore Zoo knows how to smell leh! Big Grin They may attack those zookeepers lah!

yes hands down if Big Mac vs burger king's whooper ....but everything about BK sucks ...it is slower , less organised, messy, promotion less than McD

McD is clean and bright , a lot of offers..fast efficient , i can go in a restaurant right at mid 12pm ..jam pack..but I will still get my food in 15-20 mins vs BK, McD has better fries , lots of occassional /sessional offerings like prosperity burger, Samurai burger , salmon burger etc...so much more
[+] 1 user Likes keys's post

(13-01-2023, 01:48 PM)keys Wrote:  yes hands down if Big Mac vs burger king's whooper ....but everything about BK sucks ...it is slower , less organised, messy, promotion less than McD

McD is clean and bright , a lot of offers..fast efficient , i can go in a restaurant right at mid 12pm ..jam pack..but I will still get my food in 15-20 mins vs BK, McD has better fries , lots of occassional /sessional offerings like prosperity burger, Samurai burger , salmon burger etc...so much more

If I am not wrong beef cakes in McD are made from leftover meat, fat and intestines, then mix together and add colour, remove odour, nothing is wasted…no wonder the beef is always hard, doesn’t taste like real beef while the beef from BK is soft, juicy and tender, obviously from real beef.

(13-01-2023, 01:48 PM)keys Wrote:  yes hands down if Big Mac vs burger king's whooper ....but everything about BK sucks ...it is slower , less organised, messy, promotion less than McD

I like Burger King lah! Big Grin

(13-01-2023, 01:52 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  If I am not wrong beef cakes in McD are made from leftover meat, fat and intestines, then mix together and add colour, remove odour, nothing is wasted…no wonder the beef is always hard, doesn’t taste like real beef while the beef from BK is soft, juicy and tender, obviously from real beef.

rubbish, they have made YT for everyone to see how they make beef patties etc ...if what you claim is true they would have gone out of business long time ago

BK better taste but losing market..

Is whopper still as big as last time?

(13-01-2023, 01:55 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I like Burger King lah! Big Grin

Worst fries and onion rings