The Most Racist Country???🤔

[+] 1 user Likes LittleBirdStreet's post

Is it any wonder that Indians can be found on every continent in the world? They hate their own country because of the racism, caste system and total disrespect for women.
[+] 2 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

(08-03-2024, 08:49 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Is it any wonder that Indians can be found on every continent in the world? They hate their own country because of the racism, caste system and total disrespect for women.

you can bring an Indian out of India but you can't bring the India out of an Indian.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(08-03-2024, 08:54 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  you can bring an Indian out of India but you can't bring the India out of an Indian.

You can bring the person out of his small town, but you can't take the "small town mentality" out of him. 
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(08-03-2024, 08:49 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Is it any wonder that Indians can be found on every continent in the world? They hate their own country because of the racism, caste system and total disrespect for women.

The Indian culture put women on a pedestal. All men must bow down and kiss the feet of their mothers who are women.

Where is the status of women in your culture?

(08-03-2024, 09:20 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The Indian culture put women on a pedestal. All men must bow down and kiss the feet of their mothers who are women. Where is the status of women in your culture?

Why is there so much sexual violence against women in your country? Perhaps the rapists reason that they aren't attacking their own mothers.  

(08-03-2024, 09:20 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The Indian culture put women on a pedestal. All men must bow down and kiss the feet of their mothers who are women.

In my line of work, as a Director of Healthcare (at home), I think this practice of feet kissing must stop.  The adjective "smelly" is only used for body parts like the armpit, the inside of the mouth and of course, feet.  If you are in doubt, knock on your neighbour's door and ask to smell his feet to find out for yourself.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

They have 1.4 b peepur.  China has 1.5 b.

Bot countries are bound to have peepur everywhere in the world lar.  It's the law of large numbers.

(08-03-2024, 09:32 AM)Oyk Wrote:  In my line of work, as a Director of Healthcare (at home), I think this practice of feet kissing must stop.  The adjective "smelly" is only used for body parts like the armpit, the inside of the mouth and of course, feet.  If you are in doubt, knock on your neighbour's door and ask to smell his feet to find out for yourself. 

There are a lot of people at workplaces who kiss their bosses' ass and advance in their careers as a result. LOL! 

(08-03-2024, 09:28 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Why is there so much sexual violence against women in your country? Perhaps the rapists reason that they aren't attacking their own mothers.  

There are way more sexual violence in the western countries, so much that it has become a norm and it doesn't even get reported on mainstream news anymore.

Sexual violence in India is a new phenomena and therefore it gets reported big time and that gives you a false picture which you think is the real picture.

I am a Malay.
[+] 1 user Likes Ali Imran's post

(08-03-2024, 09:32 AM)Oyk Wrote:  In my line of work, as a Director of Healthcare (at home), I think this practice of feet kissing must stop.  The adjective "smelly" is only used for body parts like the armpit, the inside of the mouth and of course, feet.  If you are in doubt, knock on your neighbour's door and ask to smell his feet to find out for yourself.  Rolleyes

Do you even kiss (not smell) your mother's hand as a sign of respect?

(08-03-2024, 10:00 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  There are way more sexual violence in the western countries, so much that it has become a norm and it doesn't even get reported on mainstream news anymore.
Sexual violence in India is a new phenomena and therefore it gets reported big time and that gives you a false picture which you think is the real picture.
I am a Malay.

So can anyone explain to me why racism and sexual crimes is getting worst ?[Image: biggrin.png]

Is it because of Politics, Culture, Religion or simply a sign of moral and social decay like we see in the West ?

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(08-03-2024, 09:13 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  
You can bring the person out of his small town, but you can't take the "small town mentality" out of him. 

Now I can see why some Earthlings insist our Tiny Blue Planet is the Centre of the Universe and claims the World is just 6000 years old. Big Grin 

(08-03-2024, 09:40 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  There are a lot of people at workplaces who kiss their bosses' ass and advance in their careers as a result. LOL! 

You look forward to do that with my bro? 😜

(08-03-2024, 10:42 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  You look forward to do that with my bro? 

Don't talk rubbish lah! You told me that your bald brother is jobless. Moreover, he is not even my boss. So silly!

(08-03-2024, 10:14 AM)Manthink Wrote:  So can anyone explain to me why racism and sexual crimes is getting worst ?[Image: biggrin.png]

Is it because of Politics, Culture, Religion or simply a sign of moral and social decay like we see in the West ?

Yes, moral decadence is what is happening in India. I'm pretty sure the steep rise in sexual violence started when the internet became widespread in India.

Racism is everywhere. Sexual crime rate is way more higher in western countries than India. 

The only racist country I know is Israel, a country for Jews as the master race and this racism is institutionalized in their scriptures.

(08-03-2024, 10:55 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The only racist country I know is Israel, a country for Jews as the master race and this racism is institutionalized in their scriptures.

You totally forgot about Malaysia with its institutionalised racism - Affirmative Action. 

(08-03-2024, 10:58 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  You totally forgot about Malaysia with its institutionalised racism - Affirmative Action. 

Their scriptures clearly states that the Malay race is not superior to other races.

(08-03-2024, 11:13 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Their scriptures clearly states that the Malay race is not superior to other races.

When you cannot convince, you will try to confuse by changing the topic away from institutionalised racism

(08-03-2024, 11:51 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  When you cannot convince, you will try to confuse by changing the topic away from institutionalised racism

Institutionalized racism is enshrined in scriptures or constitutions.

As for the scriptures, the Malays are told in the scriptures that to say one race is superior to another is going against their faith. So, they have anti-racism enshrined in their religion.

Compare that to the Jewish state. It is enshrined in the Talmud that the Jewish race is superior to all other races. Now that is racism and we should be against it.

Is it any wonder then why their skin color is the same color as sheet? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(08-03-2024, 09:20 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The Indian culture put women on a pedestal. All men must bow down and kiss the feet of their mothers who are women.

You are wrong India is one of the countries that has the highest number of raping cases, last week a Spanish woman got gang raped by 7 Indian men and her husband was beaten up.

[Image: IMG-4549.webp]

Last time after a white tourist got drugged and raped, she reported to the police, then the policeman also raped her one more round to take advantage of the situation instead of helping her.

[Image: IMG-4542.png]

[Image: IMG-4541.webp]

[Image: IMG-4539.webp]

[Image: IMG-4540.webp]

[Image: IMG-4543.jpg]

[Image: IMG-4544.webp]

[Image: IMG-4545.webp]

[Image: IMG-4546.jpg]

[Image: IMG-4547.jpg]

[Image: IMG-4548.jpg]

anonymous photo sharing

(08-03-2024, 10:03 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Do you even kiss (not smell) your mother's hand as a sign of respect?

Please stop doing that if you have this habit. You don't seem to know that the hand has a lot of germs.  Rolleyes

(08-03-2024, 12:09 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Institutionalized racism is enshrined in scriptures or constitutions.

As for the scriptures, the Malays are told in the scriptures that to say one race is superior to another is going against their faith. So, they have anti-racism enshrined in their religion.

Compare that to the Jewish state. It is enshrined in the Talmud that the Jewish race is superior to all other races. Now that is racism and we should be against it.

Para Two
Did you tell Mahatail that?  Rolleyes

(08-03-2024, 04:18 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Please stop doing that if you have this habit. You don't seem to know that the hand has a lot of germs.  Rolleyes

My mother always washes her hands.  Rolleyes

(08-03-2024, 04:18 PM)Oyk Wrote:  
(08-03-2024, 10:03 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Do you even kiss (not smell) your mother's hand as a sign of respect?

Please stop doing that if you have this habit. You don't seem to know that the hand has a lot of germs.  Rolleyes

This is funni --- when (dirty) habits vs religious practices ended up in a topic about racism which itself has less to do with  germs and god... Big Grin

[Image: 1C6677796-pb-130328-pope-2.jpg]

(08-03-2024, 04:17 PM)LittleBirdStreet Wrote:  [Image: IMG-4545.webp]

[Image: IMG-4542.png]

Statistically speaking, since India is now has the most populous country,  that will also mean the number of rapes per day is world class record loh ?

(08-03-2024, 10:55 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, moral decadence is what is happening in India. I'm pretty sure the steep rise in sexual violence started when the internet became widespread in India.

Racism is everywhere. Sexual crime rate is way more higher in western countries than India. 

The only racist country I know is Israel, a country for Jews as the master race and this racism is institutionalized in their scriptures.

Caste system is the obvious symbol of systemic racism in India, upper caste light skin people bully lower cast darker skin people….do you know higher caste men can rape lower caste women without being charged? 

Even though Indian men kiss their mothers they don’t respect other women, in fact all the female mammals, there were cases of Indian men raping cows in the news

(08-03-2024, 05:24 PM)LittleBirdStreet Wrote:  Caste system is the obvious sign of systemic racism in India….do you know higher caste men can rape lower caste women without being charged? 

Even though Indian men kiss their mothers they don’t respect other women, in fact all female mammals, there were cases of Indian men raping cows in the news

I'm no fan of the Indian culture. Even this 'putting mothers on a pedestal', I find it going overboard but that is the status of mothers in their culture. 

And I am no fan of India which is run by Hindu nationalists, a country that is not friendly to Islam and Muslims. 

But I am not a racist. I don't despise the Indian race or any race for that matter.