Court and COP should abolish this nonsense immediately!!

(30-12-2021, 09:41 AM)klat Wrote:  Then always say “no”, because they will ask why “no”. Then you can explain.

From the “waste time” saga, I learn that the best answer is “no”.

When you say “yes”. Then they stop questioning and take it as the gospel truth.

PS got it right .... he always say : disagree. What can ET do? Ask him to explain.

This is the same style that ligators use in courts for like forever. Even Rosmah kena, the lawyer says : I put it to you that you mean something something, yes or no?

I am putting it to you...
I am suggesting to you...

They first make you agree with the smallest things, then more small things and finally the big thing. It is a persuasion tactic used in POW camps, political propaganda, religious brainwashing, etc since Adam.

RK fell right into it because she is inexperienced and Evil Tong twisted her into a knot.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

Messages In This Thread
Court and COP should abolish this nonsense immediately!! - by Sentinel - 30-12-2021, 06:33 AM
RE: Court and COP should abolish this nonsense immediately!! - by klat - 30-12-2021, 09:41 AM
RE: Court and COP should abolish this nonsense immediately!! - by RichDad - 30-12-2021, 09:54 AM
RE: Court and COP should abolish this nonsense immediately!! - by Gemstar - 30-12-2021, 01:35 PM
RE: Court and COP should abolish this nonsense immediately!! - by Gstalk - 30-12-2021, 03:02 PM