Scientists: Topping up antibodies, only to see them soon fade away, is sustainable?

(14-01-2022, 06:45 PM)alanis Wrote:  Vaccines, if effective, will enhance your natural immune response.
Vaccine is about introducing alien to your system for it to recognize and find a way to fend off. It's about educating your system and not intervention to wipe out everything much as antibiotics does.

For vaccine to work well such that your immune system is upgraded rightly, your body's t cells must be taught to recognize the intruders as well as ability to recall the right mix of defenders to go to war. You can have a very strong armour as in the case of super charged antibodies but if the enemy is not about taking you at hard battle but say a different warfare such as chemical or infiltration atk, your heavy armor may actually be your Achilles's spot..

The thing about covid is that in the early says, there were reports that people getting infected did not gain immunity as their T cell somehow forgot or do not recall. Hence, there were cases of people getting infected the second time and got a much worse hit. That was one great puzzle to me, because our body t cell are programmed to recognize intruders and get a copy of it stored in memory.

My only conclusion is that covid may not be natural and hence the body discarded it as abnormality. And when I see more mutation that are so good at reading news and getting at all the missing spots such as at the children or at specific race or genes, all the more it is very suspicious that it is manufactured. Reminds me of anti virus software needing more virus out there so the former can stay in biz... 

If indeed mankind has degraded to such low for profit and control of the masses. I don't think mankind is worthy of any Grace. It is unthinkable that there can be so much self interest to do such harm to fellow humans and generations...

Messages In This Thread