Expert analyst assessment what to invest in current Russian crisis

Follow up in the base case to look at Russian Equities. It has fallen to 3yr low in one day.

This is the large single day drop for any stock market in the world for last 100yrs?..has there been a stock market that dell 33% in one day? Black Monday was 26%?

Why is there historic opportunity here? Russian stocks were very cheap and rising over last 3yrs due to slowly improving economy....and has highest dividends in the world ...the 33% drop means the dividends shoot up to 10%(?)

While the risk is there so is the opportunity....I see opportunity but some room to optimise entry...

[Image: UJL0mVg.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Messages In This Thread
Expert analyst assessment what to invest in current Russian crisis - by sgbuffett - 24-02-2022, 03:43 PM
RE: Expert analyst assessment of current situation - by sgbuffett - 24-02-2022, 03:45 PM
RE: Expert analyst assessment of current situation - by sgbuffett - 25-02-2022, 10:41 AM
RE: Expert analyst assessment of current situation - by sgbuffett - 25-02-2022, 10:49 AM
RE: Expert analyst assessment of current situation - by sgbuffett - 25-02-2022, 10:56 AM