Leong Mun Wai was told off by Ng Eng Hen for “not germane” questions and “assertions

This is why democracy in Singapore is fake..

LML represent the voters who voted for him and his team mates in the last election.

If he waste time in posting "not germane" points in parliament, it is the same group of voters who will be teaching him a lesson in next election, and not NEH..

BTW, elites in Sinkie land like to use bombastic words like "not germane" or "Umbrage".. Your job in parliament is to make people under your points, and not to show off your powderful england.. Is it so difficult to use words like "irrelevant" or "offence" so that people understand?

Remind me of a CCP drama where an emperor try to rollout new policies. Initially try to communicate to it's peasants using ancient times posters with bombastic words until the peasants is clueless what the new policies are about. So to get the peasants understand, the emperor get a group of beggars to compose the new policies into an easy to understand song, so that the beggars can sing it when they go begging, and policies are explained in simple language.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Messages In This Thread
Leong Mun Wai was told off by Ng Eng Hen for “not germane” questions and “assertions - by Bigiron - 09-05-2022, 08:44 PM
RE: Leong Mun Wai was told off by Ng Eng Hen for “not germane” questions and “assertions - by Bigiron - 09-05-2022, 08:46 PM
RE: Leong Mun Wai was told off by Ng Eng Hen for “not germane” questions and “assertions - by Blasterlord2 - 09-05-2022, 09:40 PM
RE: Leong Mun Wai was told off by Ng Eng Hen for “not germane” questions and “assertions - by Instinct - 09-05-2022, 09:45 PM
RE: Leong Mun Wai was told off by Ng Eng Hen for “not germane” questions and “assertions - by Blasterlord2 - 12-05-2022, 12:30 AM
RE: Leong Mun Wai was told off by Ng Eng Hen for “not germane” questions and “assertions - by ArielCasper - 12-05-2022, 08:04 AM
RE: Leong Mun Wai was told off by Ng Eng Hen for “not germane” questions and “assertions - by cheekopekman - 12-05-2022, 06:09 AM
RE: Leong Mun Wai was told off by Ng Eng Hen for “not germane” questions and “assertions - by RichDad - 12-05-2022, 06:41 AM
RE: Leong Mun Wai was told off by Ng Eng Hen for “not germane” questions and “assertions - by singlon - 12-05-2022, 06:56 AM
RE: Leong Mun Wai was told off by Ng Eng Hen for “not germane” questions and “assertions - by Cmpunk - 12-05-2022, 08:13 AM
RE: Leong Mun Wai was told off by Ng Eng Hen for “not germane” questions and “assertions - by ODA TETSURO - 12-05-2022, 08:14 AM
RE: Leong Mun Wai was told off by Ng Eng Hen for “not germane” questions and “assertions - by RiseofAsia - 12-05-2022, 08:25 AM
RE: Leong Mun Wai was told off by Ng Eng Hen for “not germane” questions and “assertions - by Blasterlord2 - 19-05-2022, 09:48 PM
RE: Leong Mun Wai was told off by Ng Eng Hen for “not germane” questions and “assertions - by ArielCasper - 19-05-2022, 11:36 PM
RE: Leong Mun Wai was told off by Ng Eng Hen for “not germane” questions and “assertions - by Ernesto - 20-05-2022, 01:17 AM
RE: Leong Mun Wai was told off by Ng Eng Hen for “not germane” questions and “assertions - by maddog - 20-05-2022, 01:54 AM