Very touching yesterday the CH 8 9pm drama that Uncle RIP

(27-05-2022, 12:31 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  For me it is a good solution.
No quarrel in $$$ matter who shd fork out the medical expenses.

You can contribute more if you want. Minimum $100.

Both of my parents already uplorry.
But the fund now still have  quite substantial amount.(About $70k)
We use the $$$ now to fund for yearly Qing Ming praying or later if any of the siblings who need to use it on medical expenses. Definitely, the treasurer appointed must be most trusted among the siblings.

You still can control, this is the Most common problems come a family have lots of siblings.
Last time is good a family have lots of siblings literally every families.

Now a days as times change is about MONEY.

I like money Smile Partly is really a " double edge sword " can be good yet can be evil depend the owner how to use it.

One common thing i noticed , come a family let say at least have two bros, or sister whatever.

That one Haven't get marry whereas other already married, Confirm + Chop he/she is the one have to take care the elderly parent.
Their bro and sister will say " You haven't marry , no need to worry much don't have kids blah blah etc, than push you only you take care the elderly parents "

worst if you don't earn much, need more financial aid, than your bro or sister " act blur " or really cannot give much due to the fact they will claim they also don't have extra money , kids expenses , house etc etc

FYI Govt DO HELP those cannot handle come Medical Hospital bills BUT DEPENDS , they will check the family real financial status, any bros or sisters , their financial statement too etc Before see what can help from Social workers. For this is CORRECT, GOVT need to check properly come this Financial aid. Partly some bros and sisters are selfish don't want to share the bundle , worst " fake poor " to get Govt aid.

Messages In This Thread