Food delivery rider lamenting low rate ....

I tell you being stuck in a low wage job in Singapore is just hell. You have very paths out and your life is just a struggle. Many people with degrees and high pay jobs can never imagine what it is like down there and make light of it.

After I left fast food job many colleagues are still there not many dont earn  much more  than they did 8 or 9 yrs ago but price of everything has gone up, if married financial commitments have gone up. This is not Singapore, the paradise island for them....but a life long struggle.

Today is no better than 10yrs ago, you can say things are even worse...with so many hired into low paid dead end jobs. Take a good look at the person delivery your food ...likely he is a young person, why is he doing this? Why is he not trained for something better?

Recent report came out that Singaporeans are No.1 in the world for IQ ...Singapore students are ranked No.1 in the world for maths and science at age 14.

I see no lack of potential in Singaporeans just lack of opportunity to progress and lack of leadership will 

We now have a set of leaders who don't believe in Singaporeans as much as they should... calling Singapore a talent deficit country and they prefer people from talent surplus countries......there is no wonder where we are being led to by the ruling elites. ...

I don't expect things to improve.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.