I have started buying China bank stock despite talks of Banking Crisis

(29-06-2022, 10:23 AM)Fleetdestroyer Wrote:  Be careful hor moronic kokee say China bank bankrupt LOL LOL

Many banks that over lend to property sector will be in trouble.

A crisis depend on how the govt handle it.

During US housing crisis George Bush was asked for 40B to bail out Lehman and stop the contagion. Hr said no bail out and system went into free fall.

China  govt on the other knows the banks are always getting into trouble and even has a state agency called Huar9ng to buy bad debts from banks.  They never fix the banking system but get rid of the bad debts resulting from the banking system. This is not a good approach as the banking industry is riddled with corruption and depends on govt bail out.Huarong itself had a big corruption case and CEO sentenced to death. Just imagine how rotten the system is.

If leaders are smart they slowly cut back on bailout and clean up these banks one by one without the collapse we see in other countries.

What is left will be the good banks and good banks that grow and take up the market left behind by the lousy banks

If you ask me China's banking system is as bad as it gets. But govt has tremendous power and control not to let it crash.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.