MAS Chief : Wealth tax needed to tackle inequality

Finally we have a MAS Chief willing to tackle an jmoortant issue that is harming our society- the wealth gap.

Just to add. Inequality and poverty goes hand in hand
. Where you have growing inequality you have higher poverty its 2 sides of the same coin. Politicians often try to falsely portray both as separate issues to maintain the status quo but that is baseless though ideologically attractive for some who want to have their cake and eat it.

Inequality does not merely amplifies the effects of poverty in a competition for limited resources to feed the greed of the few or the needs of the many, it is one of the causes of poverty as those below find it harder and harder to climb an steeper and steeper slope.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Messages In This Thread
MAS Chief : Wealth tax needed to tackle inequality - by sgbuffett - 25-07-2021, 06:03 AM
RE: MAS Chief : Wealth tax needed to tackle inequality - by sgbuffett - 25-07-2021, 06:18 AM
RE: MAS Chief : Wealth tax needed to tackle inequality - by Blasterlord2 - 25-07-2021, 10:18 AM