Happy New Year - my thoughts and reflections on the market

The following are REITs pick for 2023 to hold for the coming years. REITs  fell due to sharp interest rate hikes so we get to buy them at a lower price and more sustainable valuation. At the current price one should be able to get good returns in the coming years but you have to buy quality reits that can be kept for the long term.

Let others chase the temporary rise in FD rates. These are good for a short period ....then when rates fall the lobang disappear. ..and reits would have gone up and you won't have a chance.

But you want assets you can hold for the long term and reits are good only if you buy them at the right price ...I was not a fan when the prices were high ...but warmed up when they fell last year.

[Image: VT6I1Xs.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Messages In This Thread
Happy New Year - my thoughts and reflections on the market - by sgbuffett - 01-01-2023, 08:14 AM
RE: Happy New Year - my thoughts and reflections on the market - by sgbuffett - 01-01-2023, 11:53 AM
RE: Happy New Year - my thoughts and reflections on the market - by debster - 01-01-2023, 11:39 PM
RE: Happy New Year - my thoughts and reflections on the market - by sgbuffett - 02-01-2023, 07:27 AM