I think the most controversial covid rules is no jab no work.

For me, the most repulsive aspect of the whole Covid vaccination is the bashing of alternative info sources, which mostly turn out to be correct, especially the 10 pages side effects of mRNA vaccine

Also, holding elections in the midst of Covid pandemic, when it is proven no one knows how virulent the strain is, and never  consider that it will mutate, hence putting the electorate at high risk

Finally, totally hush hush in the news of inactivated vaccine and furthermore, instead of approving Sinopharm, which already got approval from WHO, it recommended Sinovac, which has à lower afficacy than Sinopharm

All data made public are mRNA vaccine data and they just parrot USA CDC data, which are all mRNA data, while the rest of our region East Asia, South East Asia, Asia Pacific are countries using Sinopharm, for example Indonesian President and Pinoy President vaxxed Sinopharm, so such inactivated vaccine data are readily available

Also, CCS boasting that he had signed an agmt with Pfizer to build a plant here, so PAP has vested interést in promoting mRNA, which turn out now to be a really bad decision, since vaxxed already also can get infected, proving the vaccine is all bullsheet

Basically PAP muddling through the whole pandemic, and treating those dead from Covid with no respect, so much so that relatives and next of kin did not hv the chance to see them for one last time as they were wrapped up in plastic and body bagged and put into the coffin and no funeral rites at all

When Covid is actually not that deadly or infectious, but they treat it like leprosy

Never forgive, must not forget 

Besides, I am not a taxi driver, I dont get any Resilíent or Together plan from HSK at all

They took so much from the reserves but most of it went to SIA, the crumbs selectively came down to the average Sgrean and lastly, get scolded by a cotton come from sheep moron, calling us sia suay when he himself is more sia suay for eying the PM position when he knows he has zero charisma or intellect or vision or leadership quality

Non of the 4G have impeccable qualities to lead Sinkiepura, to be totally frank and honest, no mincing of my words here

Full Stop
[+] 4 users Like Sentinel's post

Messages In This Thread
I think the most controversial covid rules is no jab no work. - by sogo - 14-02-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: I think the most controversial covid rules is no jab no work. - by Merdeka - 14-02-2023, 02:25 PM
RE: I think the most controversial covid rules is no jab no work. - by ArielCasper - 14-02-2023, 03:12 PM
RE: I think the most controversial covid rules is no jab no work. - by sogo - 14-02-2023, 03:58 PM
RE: I think the most controversial covid rules is no jab no work. - by Merdeka - 14-02-2023, 03:29 PM
RE: I think the most controversial covid rules is no jab no work. - by sogo - 14-02-2023, 03:59 PM
RE: I think the most controversial covid rules is no jab no work. - by debono - 14-02-2023, 04:20 PM
RE: I think the most controversial covid rules is no jab no work. - by WhatDoYouThink! - 14-02-2023, 04:28 PM
RE: I think the most controversial covid rules is no jab no work. - by K88 shu shu - 14-02-2023, 03:38 PM
RE: I think the most controversial covid rules is no jab no work. - by Sentinel - 14-02-2023, 03:59 PM
RE: I think the most controversial covid rules is no jab no work. - by Merdeka - 14-02-2023, 04:02 PM
RE: I think the most controversial covid rules is no jab no work. - by sogo - 14-02-2023, 04:46 PM
RE: I think the most controversial covid rules is no jab no work. - by WhatDoYouThink! - 14-02-2023, 04:04 PM
RE: I think the most controversial covid rules is no jab no work. - by webinarian - 14-02-2023, 04:21 PM
RE: I think the most controversial covid rules is no jab no work. - by sogo - 14-02-2023, 04:50 PM
RE: I think the most controversial covid rules is no jab no work. - by webinarian - 14-02-2023, 05:52 PM
RE: I think the most controversial covid rules is no jab no work. - by sogo - 14-02-2023, 06:00 PM
RE: I think the most controversial covid rules is no jab no work. - by Basic_Strategy - 14-02-2023, 06:04 PM