You Can Password Your Browsing History On Google

(21-02-2023, 06:30 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  You Can Password Your Browsing History On Google

Anyone with access to your computer or phone can check your search history, any YouTube videos you've watched, and even your Google Maps coordinates.

Newly, Google released an update with an extra layer of protection on access to sensitive data. You can set "Identity Confirmation" for all browsing activity in Settings now.

To apply the protection, go to the "Google My Activities" page, find the "Configure verification for access to my activity history" option, select "Enable additional verification" and confirm your identity.

i assume this is free ?

bro, you got try already ?................scared later even myself can't access my own browsing history due to some glitch leh..............so need password every time i go to another website ?

Messages In This Thread
You Can Password Your Browsing History On Google - by Bigiron - 21-02-2023, 06:30 AM
RE: You Can Password Your Browsing History On Google - by ODA TETSURO - 21-02-2023, 08:58 AM
RE: You Can Password Your Browsing History On Google - by Napoleon Porlumpar - 21-02-2023, 09:33 AM
RE: You Can Password Your Browsing History On Google - by dynamite - 21-02-2023, 09:37 AM
RE: You Can Password Your Browsing History On Google - by Napoleon Porlumpar - 10-04-2024, 10:19 AM
RE: You Can Password Your Browsing History On Google - by matildashapes - 09-04-2024, 07:36 PM
RE: You Can Password Your Browsing History On Google - by Radagask - 09-04-2024, 09:12 PM