Is PAP gahmen getting desperate for money? Why IRAS harass without justification?
Cool 

Is PAP gahmen getting desperate for money? Why IRAS harass a distributor for giving discounts?

Or is a new intern in charge at the helm? Familee connections maybe?

IMHO, after reading this report, I find IRAS quite ridiculous or else it's an intern in charge at the helm. https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...es-3327981

Distributor give their sellers 50% discount off the product, IRAS also must hiam (i.e. jealous, fussy, upset etc).
Obviously the product is over priced and probably at least around twice so, this the distributor is giving up to 50% discount to it's 'members' to buy.

Then IRAS green eyes, buay song, says that is revenue/GST leakage.

Perhaps, the IRAS chief intern has suffered buyers remorse, having unfortunately bought the product from a member who only received the lower tier 25% discount. Or maybe he discovered that the goods were really not worth the price paid.  (Haha!)

Then why don't IRAS also go and tax the guys who win the NTUC lucky draw car prize or tell NTUC that the car GST they cannot claim back etc. I dunno if NTUC claims input GST refund on lucky draw prize car cost, but AFAIK, this is standard procedure, just like NTUC will claim back input GST from IRAS on all goods NTUC buys from GST registered distributor supply. Or maybe NTUC is just too big to bully, so IRAS prefers to go for the small fry?

Maybe Singapore gahmen is really bankrupt or maybe IRAS has also caught the PM Lee HL 'schizophrenia disease', just like his GST announcements, Sept 2015 says irresponsible government will raise GST, then 8 months later (May 2016) says that revenues insufficient, so GST must go up.
So seems like this is the standard of public service and government, suka suka disturb and anyhow threaten people , rotiprata about GST decision, totally change mind over 8 months.

Whatever the case, this incident doesn't bode well for the future of Singapore, cos IRAS has certainly missed the woods for the trees in this case and I suspect that parliament would be equally clueless or else bungle the entire thing up like it did for that section 377a legislation thus far. So should NTUC pay GST for the big bonanza lucky draw prize or should the prize winner pay for it instead.

My guess is that parliament will probably prorogue itself, cos as part timers with stratospheric salaries, who will waste a good chance to win the lucky draw car from NTUC fair price? And I bet the chief of IRAS is also shopping at NTUC fair price for the opportunity to win the car as well too.

And I bet that should be be declared the winner, the chief of IRAS will not offer to pay the GST for the car he has won, cos by his understanding, that was paid for by the GST charged to all customers from the overpriced goods that NTUC fair price sells, in order to raise extra funds to sponsor the prize car.

Double standards much. Bah.🤨😠  [Image: angry-mad.gif]
================

[Image: FB-IMG-1663139841491.jpg]

[Image: 5f6f1e60daa87dc11b19b0e5200f24bb02773022...e195_3.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Bic_cherry's post

Messages In This Thread