S'pore political culture on infidelity ,many youths say cheating MPs must quit

(21-07-2023, 10:09 AM)Oyk Wrote:  As human beings, we have been created to have certain desires, but more than that, we have feelings.

Desires include good food, nice fashionable stuff (Kate Spade bags, etc), sex.

The last one is the only one which involves feelings.  If you are fat like He Ting Rui, Saliva Lim or yes yes! RK, nobody says anything.  You can have a special liking for Kate Spade bags, yeah, the 39% mock you, but what's wrong man?  You can still stand for election, and you get one of the highest percentage of votes right.

But when you have sex, society expects you to only have it with your spouse. And the bar will be raised several notches higher if you are a public figure like a politician.

Do not be a hypocrite, I am telling all of you who mock the four of them.  Talking to you here, Gemstar, Sentinel, Dan, lvlrsSTIL aka Observer...

Cheng is single.  She is human and has sexual needs.  Unlike many of you here who paid prostitutes for many rounds of sex, she does/did not have this avenue.  She probably also looked for love, and here was a man who paid her some or a lot of attention, and he was not some low ses bbfa but quite attractive, to be honest, in terms of looks, status and intelligence.  It was not easy for her to resist the temptation to bed him.  Remember, she is single and as human, she has her needs too.

I am not trying to turn white into black and black into white.  I just want to put things in perspective, and say that you buggers are not necessarily better than her.  She is being crucified only because she was an MP, and has more nails stuck in because she is from the party you hate.. Rolleyes

(21-07-2023, 10:09 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Important announcement

My mother has shift to Lor 16 near Hotel 81 there no CECA more Chinese. Bloody CECA very demanding my mother started with 45mins max time then reduce to 30mins bloody CECA still want to share 15mins each at the same price so she fed up dont want to do CECA business
Please give her your support especially those who frequent prostitutes.
Mention any of my names oky, schrodoer or yanghua you get 30% off

Laughing Laughing

Messages In This Thread
S'pore political culture on infidelity ,many youths say cheating MPs must quit - by forum456 - 21-07-2023, 09:36 AM
RE: S'pore political culture on infidelity ,many youths say cheating MPs must quit - by Oyk - 21-07-2023, 10:09 AM
RE: S'pore political culture on infidelity ,many youths say cheating MPs must quit - by sgbuffett - 21-07-2023, 12:06 PM
RE: S'pore political culture on infidelity ,many youths say cheating MPs must quit - by Oyk - 21-07-2023, 12:09 PM
RE: S'pore political culture on infidelity ,many youths say cheating MPs must quit - by sgbuffett - 21-07-2023, 02:09 PM
RE: S'pore political culture on infidelity ,many youths say cheating MPs must quit - by Oyk - 21-07-2023, 02:15 PM
RE: S'pore political culture on infidelity ,many youths say cheating MPs must quit - by Oyk - 21-07-2023, 02:28 PM
RE: S'pore political culture on infidelity ,many youths say cheating MPs must quit - by Huliwang - 21-07-2023, 12:39 PM
RE: S'pore political culture on infidelity ,many youths say cheating MPs must quit - by Observer - 21-07-2023, 11:27 AM
RE: S'pore political culture on infidelity ,many youths say cheating MPs must quit - by Oyk - 21-07-2023, 11:59 AM
RE: S'pore political culture on infidelity ,many youths say cheating MPs must quit - by p1acebo - 21-07-2023, 12:12 PM
RE: S'pore political culture on infidelity ,many youths say cheating MPs must quit - by Alice Alicia - 21-07-2023, 02:16 PM
RE: S'pore political culture on infidelity ,many youths say cheating MPs must quit - by p1acebo - 21-07-2023, 02:24 PM
RE: S'pore political culture on infidelity ,many youths say cheating MPs must quit - by Oyk - 21-07-2023, 02:40 PM
RE: S'pore political culture on infidelity ,many youths say cheating MPs must quit - by A2Z - 21-07-2023, 12:23 PM
RE: S'pore political culture on infidelity ,many youths say cheating MPs must quit - by p1acebo - 21-07-2023, 12:52 PM