the great guru trader thomas yin facebook page

1. Look for a stock who'se price is above 200MA
2. Wait for the stock to have a dip.
3. Buy when to get dip is over as it indicated by MACD chart where blue line cuts the red line upwards.
4. Cut loss if it dip 5% against you.
5. Take profit when MACD charts blue line cuts red downwards.

[Image: GJnlVZR.jpg]

Yes you can make $$$ so long as bull market is on and stock recovers from correction ...but method is inferior as you go in and out of the stock incurring commissions ...a few times you will be stopped out by cut loss.

But if you are in a bull market forget about trading in and out just buy the uptrending stock as early as possible ....hold until the bull is over ....as indicated by the 200MA turning down. You will make more money this way.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Messages In This Thread
the great guru trader thomas yin facebook page - by singaporean1964 - 23-10-2021, 06:46 PM
RE: the great guru trader thomas yin facebook page - by singaporean1964 - 23-10-2021, 06:47 PM
RE: the great guru trader thomas yin facebook page - by singaporean1964 - 23-10-2021, 06:49 PM
RE: the great guru trader thomas yin facebook page - by sgbuffett - 23-10-2021, 08:51 PM
RE: the great guru trader thomas yin facebook page - by sgbuffett - 23-10-2021, 09:39 PM